Time To Ditch The Big 12 Title Game

West Virginia at least played or will play everyone in their conference, although a rather weak conference it is.

I'm getting really tired of hearing about weak conferences. I mean i seem to remember Utah taking Pittsburgh out behind the woodshed and Boise State beating Oklahoma. Both those teams play in Non-BCS conferences and in weak conferences and yet somehow they seem to beat the big boys at their own game.

Why should we get rid of the title game? If you ask me the Pac10 and Big10 should man up and add a title game. Everyone else plays a championship game...why shouldnt they? It would be easier for a conference to add a championship game than everyone get rid of theirs. I think every conference should have a conference championship, atleast that would even everthing out. Its unfair that big10 and pac10 teams can now just sit and wait for everyone else to knock the crap out of eachother and then back themselves into a BCS game or NC. Tell the pac10 and big10 to stop playing 6 non-conference games 2-3 of which are 1-AA's and play a championship game and actually earn their rankings.

umm.....i am pretty sure that almost every team from the Pac 10 and the Big 10 only play 3 non-conference games, while most of the teams from the Big 12 and SEC all play 4 non-conference games. However i do agree that the Pac 10 and Big 10 should play a title game, it is BS that these other conferences have to play that game and the Big 10 and Pac 10 can jsut sit there and make it to a NC game without earning it on the field.

By 2014, the Big 12 will have added Arkansas and Iowa, and expand into an internal playoff system with two teams making the wild card game. With regular season, wild cards, and conference championships, the season will be 14 games long.

Meanwhile the Big Ten will not sit well when having to reduce their conference from 11 to 10 teams. Figuring it's too confusing (since 10 means 10), they will release Northwestern to the Independents. Fortunately, the Big 10 will still be completing their season no later than Nov 17th, satisfying their own perogative for making BCS games.

Aside from jokes, I like having a conference championship. :)

i think ther should be a conferance championship only if there are two team in the conferance who have the same conferance record....but if one team beat the other team then there wouldnt have to be a championship cuz the other team beat them.....but i hope mizzouri wins and LOOSES. becuase if they win that means our conference is great, competitive,and one of the best....but i want them to loose so my friend wont rub it in if they win.... <_<:angry:

i think ther should be a conferance championship only if there are two team in the conferance who have the same conferance record....but if one team beat the other team then there wouldnt have to be a championship cuz the other team beat them.....but i hope mizzouri wins and LOOSES. becuase if they win that means our conference is great, competitive,and one of the best....but i want them to loose so my friend wont rub it in if they win.... <_<:angry:

Give it a break. :box:box:sarcasm