Players meeting with

Might just be the meeting to turn in their uniforms. Why would you bring in seniors to meet the new head coach?

That's a good question about why the seniors would be invited, but I don't think they call an official meeting to turn in their uniforms. But I agree that we can't just assume that it's to announce the new coach.

Might just be the meeting to turn in their uniforms. Why would you bring in seniors to meet the new head coach?

That's a good question about why the seniors would be invited, but I don't think they call an official meeting to turn in their uniforms. But I agree that we can't just assume that it's to announce the new coach.

It could just be the end of season team meeting. We'll find out tomorrow.

I read the article, and I find myself wondering how all of a sudden we jump ship into they'll be meeting with the new coach? I guess I didn't catch that in the article.

Just think about it....the players are having a meeting to meet the new coach to calm everybody down and to keep a lot of players from transferring. It makes a lot of sense and I could see Bo wearing a Nebraska hat come tomorrow and he'll get everything straightened out with the recruits. Bo Pelini was the first one to get an interview....they interviewed Bo Pelini first because he's the #1 coordinator in the country and that Nebraska wanted him before everybody thats why they are going through this coaching search process so fast. I believe that Bo is already the man and he'll meet his crew come tomorrow afternoon.

On Rivals, Sean Callahan said its optional for Seniors

Thanks. Sean Callahan obviously would be a reliable source as well. That makes me think that it would have to do with the coach search since they would make it mandatory for seniors to attend an end-of-season meeting. And if they announce it to the players at 4pm, I would expect an official announcement soon after, or at least leaks would start to come out very soon.

since this is rumorville.

i have heard it from two different sources that it will be annouced to the team tomorrow that it is pelini. from the information that i have heard, he nailed his interview and that was that.

the real question now becomes the staff. any thoughts? assuming that pelini is in (which is about a 99.9% lock) his brother carl, maybe marvin sanders but after that i couldnt guess who else would be part of the staff.