From a Fightin' Texas Aggie

nactownag

Howdy Huskers,

I just want to start off by saying that I love Nebraska and its Football team.

I root for the Huskers except for when you play my Aggies.

I firmly believe that you will return to greatness with the next hire as will my beloved Aggie team.

It is time for A&M and Nebraska to show the tsips and okies what real football and tradition is all about.

Gig Em

Jason Barber

Howdy Huskers,

I firmly believe that you will return to greatness with the next hire as will my beloved Aggie team.

It is time for A&M and Nebraska to show the tsips and okies what real football and tradition is all about.

Gig Em

Jason Barber

Welcome to the Huskerboards! We appreciate the kind words and good luck to your Aggies next year with the great Mike Sherman at the helm i would imagine their will be some tough fought games for NU vs Aggies.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

I was on my way to Tuson, Ariz. in 1967 and met a T AQ&M student at Love Field in Dallas. We were both flyinf stand by and we spent about 13 hours trying to get to El Paso. His name was John Carney. We got to El Paso late at night, his family fed me and got me on the next flight to Phoenix where I caught a bus to Tuson. An incredible adventure for me.

Welcome to our board (I take too much credit, I just post, there is a bunch of guys who take care of this place and deserve all the credit.)

Have a good time here, man.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Howdy Huskers,

Gig Em

Jason Barber

Thanks for the support.

And good luck next year with your new coach.

Howdy Huskers,

Gig Em

Jason Barber

My late uncle is an Aggie, and we are sure he watches all the Aggie games from Heaven. I cheer the Aggies when they play, as long as they are not playing my Huskers. Glad to know that an Aggie does the same. Good luck with your new coach.

Howdy Huskers,

Gig Em

Jason Barber

Yea didnt the aggies just hire the packers old coach ?? i think they did if that be the case i think in the next couple of years the aggies might be beatting them sooners and longhorns :hellloooo becuzz that guy is a damn good coach i mean he coached brett favre for crying out loud lol :)

Howdy Huskers,

Gig Em

Jason Barber

Welcome and thanks for the comments!

Question for you. How are Aggie fans reacting to Mike Sherman becoming the new HC? Are you guys excited? Worried? Apprehensive? Confused?

Spent the last half of the aTm game talkng to some Aggie fans, had a great time. Welcome aboard, have fun..... One thing your yell leaders are cool and all (and steeped in tradation) but how about some cheerleaders I mean nothing is better..... :lol:

They don't want the girls on the field cheering, they want em in the stands so they can kiss em