Some guy who supposedly was an investigative sports reporter was interviewed. He claimed that he had spoken to big time UNL boosters who were backing Glenn Mason for the HC job at UNL. He said any AD is influenced by boosters.

Mason is not a good choice, in my view. Not sure why someone would be pushing for him?

Glen Mason is a pretty good coach.

Has done well at every program he has been at. Has a Nebraska clause in his contract and has Nebraska ties. He is good friends with Coach Osborne I think.

He is not off the radar by any means and it is not a new rumor, been around here since day one, just not the legs that some of these have like Pelini already being hired since before the search started.

He would be very resonably priced as Nebraska is his dream job.

We won't know until the fat lady sings, hopefully the 2nd.

Glen Mason is a pretty good coach.

Has done well at every program he has been at. Has a Nebraska clause in his contract and has Nebraska ties. He is good friends with Coach Osborne I think.

He is not off the radar by any means and it is not a new rumor, been around here since day one, just not the legs that some of these have like Pelini already being hired since before the search started.

He would be very resonably priced as Nebraska is his dream job.

We won't know until the fat lady sings, hopefully the 2nd.

Are you kidding me?!?!?!? Please tell me that you forgot to enter the sarcasm icon!!!!!!!!! He is not even close to what NU needs. Did you follow his career while he was at the U of Minnesota? He was happy making the PC.com bowl (I know we did not a bowl this year, but come on)! If he becomes the coach of the Huskers, I will have a very, very hard time supporting this decision. He cannot recruit.....refuses to recruit, has no connection with the community, and oh yeah, SUCKS!!!!!!!!

He has three National Championships under his belt, has coached at every level and has made Wyoming at least respectable.

He knows what it takes to recruit in the wilderness. Pretty even as far as state appeal.

I have no idea if he will be contacted, but as a proven coach he is head and shoulders above the two that most want.

He has three National Championships under his belt, has coached at every level and has made Wyoming at least respectable.

He knows what it takes to recruit in the wilderness. Pretty even as far as state appeal.

I have no idea if he will be contacted, but as a proven coach he is head and shoulders above the two that most want.

Isn't he the coach that did the bird at the Utah coach?????????

I think you are correct on that.

And it may take him out of the running.

What you do in a public forum being a public person is a lot different. It is watched and noted by the administration.

Peilin is not able to control himself, his other half, and even our team at the bowl game. He has authority problems supposedly at LSU. Most likely will not have a job if Nebraska does not hire. These are things that are pretty well documented. Believe or not it is up to you.

You can have all the Bogasams you want.

I have listened to it for over two weeks, you have your opinion and I have mine. That is fine.

I have no problem with anyone supporting him. It is your choice, there should be no reason for all to have a probelm with some who does not. It is my choice.

Two years down the road we will all know who was right or wrong if Pelini is hired. If he turns out to be the greatest coach alive, runs the program like it should be run and does not embarass the program I will be the first to apologize. He will have grown up.

And as stated I have no real problem with his fire and determination. I have problems with what he did after he left the program. What is wife did does not offend me, but I am sure Coach Osborne does not think to highly of it. I am sure it is not something we can expect from Nancy if this does not go well.

You can make your call on that.

Sory, hit the stupid button.

Some how I read Joe Glenn.

NO on Glen Mason. Duh!!!!

I'd take Glen Mason before I took Joe Glenn, but neither are a good fit

I met Joe Glenn. The guy is hilarious! Good, good, guy. Winning record all over (except WYO. . .the hardest place to recruit in the country).

I think you are correct on that.

And it may take him out of the running.

What you do in a public forum being a public person is a lot different. It is watched and noted by the administration.

Peilin is not able to control himself, his other half, and even our team at the bowl game. He has authority problems supposedly at LSU. Most likely will not have a job if Nebraska does not hire. These are things that are pretty well documented. Believe or not it is up to you.

You can have all the Bogasams you want.

I have listened to it for over two weeks, you have your opinion and I have mine. That is fine.

I have no problem with anyone supporting him. It is your choice, there should be no reason for all to have a probelm with some who does not. It is my choice.

Two years down the road we will all know who was right or wrong if Pelini is hired. If he turns out to be the greatest coach alive, runs the program like it should be run and does not embarass the program I will be the first to apologize. He will have grown up.

And as stated I have no real problem with his fire and determination. I have problems with what he did after he left the program. What is wife did does not offend me, but I am sure Coach Osborne does not think to highly of it. I am sure it is not something we can expect from Nancy if this does not go well.

You can make your call on that.

I'm going to support whomever TO hires. I did it with Callahan, I will with any other coach. Just like I show up and support the team no matter how they play. I get upset I would like things different, but I can't do any better so I don't criticize.

But I will not have double standards. Especially if we are talking about what the head coach does vs what a wife does.

Is Pelini unmarred certainly not, but I've seen Osborne get upset on the sidelines, not alot, but it's happened. I'm not a Pelini supporter or hater. I like the guy, I think he would do good things here. I like Turner Gill and think he would do good things here too.

But you can take the #1 coach in the nation and the next year he may be 25th. There is nothing that says any coach that comes in here isn't going to struggle or they my very well take us to NC the first year. It is and will always be a risk. But your head coach is what most pay attention to, NOT their wives.