for what its worth from ESPN.com

Nebraska A source close to Wake Forest indicated that coach Jim Grobe interviewed with Nebraska in Atlanta on Nov. 26. The source thinks Grobe has a good shot at the job. Apparently, LSU defensive coordinator Bo Pelini didn't knock A.D. Tom Osborne's socks off during the interview and doesn't feel good about it. Buffalo coach Turner Gill looks like he's the Cornhuskers' guy, and Nebraska is trying to keep offensive coordinator Shawn Watson. The school will also interview Brian Kelly from Cincinnati and perhaps TCU's Gary Patterson.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Can't think of a reason to think ESPN's insiders know any more than any one else.

I'm waiting for Ozzie to step in front of a podium and announce wo the new coach is. I think it will be some time next week after conference championship games.

Until then we can just keep grasping at straws and reading too much into every statement that is made by "a source that is very close to..."

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Not a big fan of Patterson...don't know why, just ain't

agree.

Grobe is like 100 years old why is this guy even being talked about.. Neb needs someone that will be around in 5 years, someone that can go on the road an recruit, someone that can get out there on the practice field an say this is how you do this and show the players and not have a heart attack.. I dont get it the man is too old!!!

Grobe is like 100 years old why is this guy even being talked about.. Neb needs someone that will be around in 5 years, someone that can go on the road an recruit, someone that can get out there on the practice field an say this is how you do this and show the players and not have a heart attack.. I dont get it the man is too old!!!

Grobe will be 56 next February.

Honestly, have you never heard of Google? Do you not grasp how to do basic research?

How hard is it to just go check something before you make a total fool out of yourself?

Um, isn't Grobe in his 50's? Does he have some sort of terminal illness or something we're not privvy to? The guy will be around in 5 years. I'm guessing there's a better chance of Mangino having a hear attack in the next 5 years over Grobe.

yeah, Mangino is doing pretty well, even though he waddles on to the practice field daily, with 2 stuffed crust pizzas tucked under one arm and a bag of Oreo cookies under the other! :lol:

Um, isn't Grobe in his 50's? Does he have some sort of terminal illness or something we're not privvy to? The guy will be around in 5 years. I'm guessing there's a better chance of Mangino having a hear attack in the next 5 years over Grobe.

55 to be exact so not 100, but older then all the other coachs that have been talked about. Plus he has a 10 year contract with Wake which you cant expect Neb to pay off.. Dont see it stop the crap!!