Bo Pelini to be named HC

Hey KNAPPL back off ....geesh, I dont see MOD under your name so why do you always have to be so

critical and judgmental. Just read and digest at your own leisure. Being subjected to some of your rude

comments is just as aggravating as some of these other "sophmorish" attempts. Chill out........

:)

Exactly. Its awesome how seriously this jerkoff takes this dumb message board. Get a life, loser.

I find it ironic how someone who has been a member just over a month feels obligated to rip on the newbies. I'm just saying...

I'm not ripping on people because they're new, I'm ripping on them because they're posting crap.

But I've learned my lesson, and I'll stop now.

I really, really am sorry.

I just received an email from a friend who claims that Bo Pelini will be named Head Coach either today at 4:30 or tomorrow. Just depends on how fast the finalization occurs. He also claims that Turner Gill has been hired as well and will be an assistant. He claims that this was received from someone at the touchdown club. I put it here as I have not heard anything else corroborating this info. I will wait and see along with everyone else.

Just so you know somebody is going to right about their rumors. It's going to be someone that has been mentioned on here. :sarcasm

I have viewed long enough to know where some of you are coming from. I am not a sockpuppet and I was truly passing along some info I thought had some truth. Like most others it may not. But I am not a troll and this is truly my first post under my only name I have had on here. Man, some of you guys are grumpy SOB's. GBR.

I agree, Knapplc is a D-Bag. Everyone else is full of crap but now he post the "truth" and were are to bow at his feet. I'm glad someone remembered to add that you were beat up on the other day on my thread.

Folks, I'm getting really tired of this. If you don't like someone, use the Ignore function, or take it to the Woodshed. Do NOT engage in name calling and personal attacks. If this continues, I'm just going to start banning immediately.

In the meantime, since some of you can't seem to act as if you know how to behave, this thread is closed.