I do not have the link but it is in the Journal star as of this evening, Pelini denied being offered the job. Has no clue where this informationis coming from.

This is not a rumor. I just do not have the ability to put the link up.

go to Bighuskerfan.com it is on there. Not advertising, just info for all

I guess there is also a denial from the Univeristy about it.

It was stated in the article that Coach Osborne stated today that there was no one offered.

I really do not think it is done. I certainly hope not.

My understanding is Coach Osborne is to speak with Johnson of Navy this Sunday, god only knows where I heard that.

Too many paths crossing. But I trust coach Osborne will not be caught in a lie when this is all done. I still think there are a couple he is going to talkt to. I sure hope he does.

What's he supposed to say? "Yeah I got the gig" ??? This is just stupid. He's not even denying it's the truth actually.

You can bet that TO told Pelini that when an announcement was that TO would be calling the shots, and no one else. You think Pelini's going to screw the pooch before he even works a day?

Agreed. He has a rather important game tomorrow. I'm sure he wouldn't want any distractions for the team. And yeah he's not denying it. Just saying he doesn't know where they got the information. God knows who Pat Forde's source was.

What's he supposed to say? "Yeah I got the gig" ??? This is just stupid. He's not even denying it's the truth actually.

You can bet that TO told Pelini that when an announcement was that TO would be calling the shots, and no one else. You think Pelini's going to screw the pooch before he even works a day?

Agreed. He has a rather important game tomorrow. I'm sure he wouldn't want any distractions for the team. And yeah he's not denying it. Just saying he doesn't know where they got the information. God knows who Pat Forde's source was.

And if Forde is smart he won't ever devulge that information either! :lol: