Pelini Hired as coach

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

I bet you a plugged nickle this isn't right:

http://lincolnjournalstar.com/blog/huskers...p;tb=1&pb=1

Reached by phone by the Journal Star, Pelini denied the report and then said: "I honestly don't know where they're getting their information."

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

How convienent being as ESPN broke the story at 8:40 Lincoln time! Boy you sure called that one eh! :sarcasm

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

Then don't read it. Take it for what it's worth. Some people here might be happy to know that I heard the same thing ESPN reported. I didn't even know ESPN reported it when I went on here.

Don't read it if you don't want to. And bash me if you want I don't care either way.

I also can give you the contract details and also which assistants he already said he would keep but you would shout BS anyway.

Best of luck haters. I won't bash you for your great views of BC rules and IBR is dumb.

Well, we can either find out now or find out on Monday. But if we find out on Monday people won't act like they like you again.

Kind of ironic that you show up AFTER ESPN announces...oh screw it nevermind, half of the people in here who stated "their sources told them" will take credit for knowing about the Bo hiring anyways..... :blink:

Well, we can either find out now or find out on Monday. But if we find out on Monday people won't act like they like you again.

:rollin:rollin:rollin