Pelini Hired as coach

Thanks for posting I bleed Red, as you will find out all of the Pelini supporters will come out and thank you profusely for your updates. All of the anti pelini supporters will call you a liar and label all your posts rumors because they still are under the dillusion that Osborne will name Gill, Johnson or anybody else not named Pelini coach. Get over i people Pelini is coming back to claim the position that should have been his 4 years ago. We are damn lucky he didn't get picked up by another school the last 4 years and don't give me the well nobody else thinks he's a good coach comment, they just don't know what talent and potential is, its a good thing Osborne does :bonez

I can't believe anyone believes this guy or is even thanking him. Where has he been the last month? Why hasn't he even attempted to explain what he got wrong last time? Until I hear answers to those two questions, he is a fraud. Far more irritating than any of the stupid fake rumors posted in this forum.

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

Hmmmm... I can feel the love in this board! He! He! He!

I'm voicing my opinion based on what i've seen in here in regards to Pelini being hired.

Come on people... why give IBR such a hard time? I seem to remember just less than a month ago everybody giving IBR a huge pat on the back for posting PUD being fired before it was public? Most people posting after it was announced were saying how they wouldn't doubt IBR ever again? Now the extreme opposite being posted, before you even allow what IBR has posted to pan out is quite irresponsible! If you didn't post in response to IBR's prior PUD posting, whether positively or negatively, or if you weren't one of those who gave IBR an "Atta Boy" afterwards, doesn't matter!! What matters is, you stay cordial and nice until there's a reason not to be cordial or nice, which logic would say, is after we know for sure if what IBR has said is true or false! If he didn't get it right, then by all means... call him on it however you want, but until then, all this hostile posting really degrades the quality of the board!?

:yeah Some of you are real haters :steam sit back and mellow out :wasted Enjoy the ride :nanalama

Bo Pelini will coach his last game at LSU tomorrow and will announce at a press conference the next days that he will not be coaching the bowl game. He will start Monday as the new coach. Confirming what ESPN said. Not sure when ESPN said this but I got a call at 8:50 Lincoln time.

Hmmmm... I can feel the love in this board! He! He! He!

I'm voicing my opinion based on what i've seen in here in regards to Pelini being hired.

Come on people... why give IBR such a hard time? I seem to remember just less than a month ago everybody giving IBR a huge pat on the back for posting PUD being fired before it was public? Most people posting after it was announced were saying how they wouldn't doubt IBR ever again? Now the extreme opposite being posted, before you even allow what IBR has posted to pan out is quite irresponsible! If you didn't post in response to IBR's prior PUD posting, whether positively or negatively, or if you weren't one of those who gave IBR an "Atta Boy" afterwards, doesn't matter!! What matters is, you stay cordial and nice until there's a reason not to be cordial or nice, which logic would say, is after we know for sure if what IBR has said is true or false! If he didn't get it right, then by all means... call him on it however you want, but until then, all this hostile posting really degrades the quality of the board!?

:

:yeah Some of you are real haters :steam mellow out :wasted Sit back and enjoy the ride! :nanalama

If it is Pelini then we should support whatever he has planned for us to return to winning ways! I dont know about most of you but i want someone who is going to be a round a while and not just jump ship because its getting a little dicey with how rabid a husker fan and the expectations of this program! We need stability and someone we can believe in. Also i beleive that the true husker fan is patient and will allow someone to come in and rebuild but damn!t just be competitive and do not get blown out!! :box

How convienent being as ESPN broke the story at 8:40 Lincoln time! Boy you sure called that one eh! :sarcasm

:yeah

how convinient also that he's gone for almost a month after his last predictions didn't pan out.. listen to the Presser again from when TO fired Cally.. it had to do with this record.. therefore there was NO WAY he was going to get fired after the Texas game, as IBR reported.. he then reported because it was a close game, he wouldn't be fired.. according to what we know, that would not have happened anyways.. even with a blow out loss to Texas, we could of upset KU, beat K-State, and 'upset' CU and been 7-5 and TO said that there would probably be a way to make that work.. so the fact that he "broke" this "fact" 10 minutes after ESPN is quite bullsh#t.. move on husker fans.. move on..

:asshat :asshat Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now an then.. The only thing he got right was PUD being fired thats it..

Why is everyone so irate that things didn't go exactly the way that his booster friend was trying to make them go? That's what happens when you have a variable that you can't control for (TO) before he's even taken the job. They thought they could just tell the new AD how things were going to go and he would move things that way. It turns out that the boosters were wrong-- whoopty doo.

Holy crap...why don't y'all chill the f out. Sheesh...we been gettin' rumors all day, every day for the past...what...6-8 weeks. Some'll turn out to be true...some won't. Personally, I'm having fun just readin' them. Your all a bunch of liars if you say different. Otherwise...why would you be here reading them?? I especially like knapplc's (sp?)...very creative...had me goin' for a few minutes even. Funny how you're more apt to believe the rumors that you want to be true...

Holy crap...why don't y'all chill the f out. Sheesh...we been gettin' rumors all day, every day for the past...what...6-8 weeks. Some'll turn out to be true...some won't. Personally, I'm having fun just readin' them. Your all a bunch of liars if you say different. Otherwise...why would you be here reading them?? I especially like knapplc's (sp?)...very creative...had me goin' for a few minutes even. Funny how you're more apt to believe the rumors that you want to be true...

X = 5, in case we have people outside the Nebraska community looking in. At least we are in the national sport news for a change (sans bowl game, arrest, etc...)

Glendower may I offer you some TP to whipe IBR's crap off your nose? Kiss his butt a little more why don't you!!!

Don't be a twit. I'd take the side of fairness if people were attacking you for no reason, too, regardless of your douchiness.

The creative and funny ones have been great. I thought the Salt-Water Aquarium guy was fantastically obscure.

Would you like to go to the Woodshed now Glendower? I'd hate to have to show you up! You sir are the reason Abortion is legal!!!

Glendower may I offer you some TP to whipe IBR's crap off your nose? Kiss his butt a little more why don't you!!!

Don't be a twit. I'd take the side of fairness if people were attacking you for no reason, too, regardless of your douchiness.