Landlord

PLOETHRA

:rollin

"Hefe, would you say that I had a plethora of peñatas?"

:laughpound

Jefe: Oh yes, you have a plethora.

El Guapo: Jefe, what is a plethora?

Jefe: Why, El Guapo?

El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

It's sad that I know what movie that was.

• 2 weeks later...

PLOETHRA

El Guapo: Well, you told me I have a plethora. And I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and then find out that that person has *no idea* what it means to have a plethora.

Jefe: Forgive me, El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education. But could it be that once again, you are angry at something else, and are looking to take it out on me?

Man, now I want to watch that movie!!!!! :clap

PLOETHRA

Wow..I googled it and one of the entries:

b6E682C7Jj4

PLOETHRA

So, Kirk is El Guapo, right? <_<