Best Fake Rumor  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pooing next to Jim Grobe was fake?

Heck no it wasn't a fake. In fact my salt water aquarium friend was phoning me while I was on the throne. He can vouch. As far as "close to the situation", I don't know how much closer I coulda gotten really. What 2 feet, separated by a metal stall? And I could tell full well that Grobe had a full rack of ribs the night before at Buzzard Billys.

I want to vote for the one that said McBride was going to be HC and Callahan, Coz, Wags, and Elmo were all gone after the Texas game.

Can I also vote for the one that said Gill was going to be the OC and Stoops was going to be the DC?

you are a MOD, you can vote for anything. use your "EDIT" powers and add it to the poll

geeze, even i could think of that one

I want to vote for the one that said McBride was going to be HC and Callahan, Coz, Wags, and Elmo were all gone after the Texas game.

Can I also vote for the one that said Gill was going to be the OC and Stoops was going to be the DC?

you are a MOD, you can vote for anything. use your "EDIT" powers and add it to the poll

geeze, even i could think of that one

I don't edit, delete or change any of the posts on here. <_<

I don't want to add those because they would win in a landslide.