Buffalo is poised for a winning season in '08, they have Willy and a fair amount of other starters back. After performing a small miracle at Buffalo Gill will be a BCS-conference HC. I don't see him passing that up.

IMO if Gill had one more season at Buffalo to turn them around he'd be getting the nod over Bo. But still in mid-turnaround mode he is a tough sell and fans/boosters would scream buddy-hire.

According to the LJS, it looks like Ron Brown and Marvin Sanders WILL be on the staff. Barney Cotton is also a possibility, and signs are pointing toward Watson staying.

Trev Alberts says we'll have one of the best staffs in the country.

I can't wait - Sanders and Watson were my desired coordinators, and it looks like I might get my wish.

If he doesn't get the HC job at UCLA or Washington State then DeWayne Walker would be a good option at DC. He managed to solidify the D at forever-soft UCLA. He could do it here.

Didn't UCLA give Notre Dame one of there 2 wins? And weren't they on the same path as Nebraska this year?

I know this is a long shot, but Bo should definitely give Ed Orgeron a call. Orgeron is the former Ole Miss coach and is given duel credit with Pete Carrol for turning USC around. In fact, I believe Carrol said Orgeron is the best recruiter in the nation. Even if Orgeron was just the defensive line coach it would be a huge hire. He brought in some big recruiting classes at lowly Ole Miss. Plus, he is a fiery guy similar to Bo.

Dan McCarney, former Iowa State head coach and current defensive line coach at South Florida, would also be another guy to look at. For the most part he did a great job turning Iowa State around.

I am afraid though that Bo will hire his brother on the staff. I don't know how that would pan out; it could turn into a sticky situation like what happened for the Bowden family at Florida State.