The New Era Begins

Husker_x

I'll bet Bo sets a new attendance record for the Spring Game.

I can't wait to see this all come together into next season.

I'm already planning to attend if at all possible. There'll be nothing better than to pack the thing until there's standing room only. I think we could put Nebraska back on the map if we sell out spring game and go nuts like it was the first of September.

X

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Don't forget:

The First Annual Husker Board Spring Whoop It UP and Party On Dude Party

Time and place to follow.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

We are off to a fantastic start...Pelini said all the right things...and having his family show up dressed in Husker Red...nice touch. I do wish that he would have had his baggy sweatshirt on though....I like the image.

I bet we'll see alot of his Red/gray Husker baggy sweatshirt!!!!!

I can hardly wait!

We need to pack Memorial Stadium for the Spring game! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore WOOHOO!

From '83 through the '94 season I wore the same baggy gray Husker sweatshirt. It got to be a bit ragged but it got to be a thing with me. It has been retired to my mantle inbetween pictures of Corey S. scoring against Miami and Tommie's TD run against Florida. With Bo comming to town I may take it out of retirement for a game or two next year.

>>>T_O_B

We are off to a fantastic start...Pelini said all the right things...and having his family show up dressed in Husker Red...nice touch. I do wish that he would have had his baggy sweatshirt on though....I like the image.

I can hardly wait!

We need to pack Memorial Stadium for the Spring game! :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore WOOHOO!

From '83 through the '94 season I wore the same baggy gray Husker sweatshirt. It got to be a bit ragged but it got to be a thing with me. It has been retired to my mantle inbetween pictures of Corey S. scoring against Miami and Tommie's TD run against Florida. With Bo comming to town I may take it out of retirement for a game or two next year.

>>>T_O_B

Might want ta wash it first ok !!! :sarcasm

I can hardly wait!

>>>T_O_B

Might want ta wash it first ok !!! :sarcasm

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You girls never give us any credit. It was dry cleaned after we beat Miami in the Orange Bowl and now lives in an oak and glass case.

Nuttin' I like better than Husker Gurlz, and u r 1 of the best Deb.

>>>T_O_B

:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

• 4 years later...