I wish Bo Pelini was black!

Wow I should really be ticked, because I KNOW, that not one woman was interviewed for it. (I wish there was an eye roll emoticon)

There aren't a lot of women represented in college football (maybe 1, or did she graduate?), so I don't think that it would be a requirement in this case. :-P :)

I know, I was kidding around. Can you see a woman coach walking into a locker room after a game. Only Goldie Hawn has been able to pull it off. LOL!

How is this different than Cook walking into the locker room after a volleyball game?

Most women are little more careful about letting a man "see" them, especially in a coaching situation. Had a male bb coach and we just knew to keep on the clothes till he came in and left. But your talking 20 something men here, if there is a woman coach, I don't think they would be quite as careful. IMO.

Wow I should really be ticked, because I KNOW, that not one woman was interviewed for it. (I wish there was an eye roll emoticon)

There aren't a lot of women represented in college football (maybe 1, or did she graduate?), so I don't think that it would be a requirement in this case. :-P :)

I know, I was kidding around. Can you see a woman coach walking into a locker room after a game. Only Goldie Hawn has been able to pull it off. LOL!

How is this different than Cook walking into the locker room after a volleyball game?

He doesn't. He has an area where he goes, but he does not go into the girls' dressing area.

"And, Coach Cook, this will be your area after the games and practice..."

"WHAT?? Damn it!"

He doesn't. He has an area where he goes, but he does not go into the girls' dressing area.

I didn't think he could, but wasn't going to say anything, cuz 20 years ago, it wasn't as big of a deal.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Every thing seems to have to have a racial overtone. I for one am tired of hearing it. If the BCA wants to do something worth while and not just be an organization that is constantly pissing and moaning, maybe they could look into why so many young African Americans are killing each other. This would seem to be a more pressing mater than who is coaching who and where at. Rest in peace Sean Taylor.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

And I'm going to put together a panel to find out why so many white people kill each other and cook meth.

Cause when white people get bored they start experimenting. White people can be crazy mo-fo's.

I can totally understand why Coach Cook might want to go to certain areas of the girls' locker room. The whole reason I became a volleyball fan was because of those bun-hugger shorts they wore!

Then after a couple of years of "watching the matches" I discovered that Coach Pettit & Co. were putting a very good product out there on that court, and I began paying attention to the game, not the girls.

But the girls - yowza!

Screw the BCA if that's their agenda. That's racism, pure and simple. We should be concerned with EQUAL opportunity, color BLINDNESS. Not "you must hire a black coach or we'll label you discriminatory." Ridiculous.

As far as I have read, they had some negative statements against programs that didn't interview Black coaches. I haven't seen anything negative said against NU *yet,* and they seemed to be at least neutral about the fact that Gill was interviewed. Their agenda is to get more good Black coaches represented in the coaching ranks... not just have Black people wearing some team's gear and bumbling their way through the season-- hell, there are enough White dudes doing that already-- we just canned a couple of them :)

I can totally understand why Coach Cook might want to go to certain areas of the girls' locker room. The whole reason I became a volleyball fan was because of those bun-hugger shorts they wore!

Then after a couple of years of "watching the matches" I discovered that Coach Pettit & Co. were putting a very good product out there on that court, and I began paying attention to the game, not the girls.

But the girls - yowza!

Those shorts aren't that comfortable to wear. LOL!

But the girls - yowza!

I wouldn't think so! And you could get floor burn up high on your thigh.. .youch. I'd think that basketball-like shorts would be way more functional. Like high heels, I think they're only for men... and I think a lot of us appreciate that :) But if they're uncomfortable... I guess I could take one for the team :)

But the girls - yowza!

I would bet not. Why can't the girls wear soccer shorts or something? I've never understood that.

But the girls - yowza!

I would bet not. Why can't the girls wear soccer shorts or something? I've never understood that.

Because when you go to dive after a ball, those shorts come up and then the world gets to see your undies.

But the girls - yowza!

Because when you go to dive after a ball, those shorts come up and then the world gets to see your undies.

You say that like it's a bad thing...