Is Clownahan in the running for any of the D1A openings?

I haven't heard his name mentioned. Seems strange since there was such a high level of coaching going on here, not to mention the fact that he did his job excellent in every way. You'd think someone would give Clown some love.

COULD IT BE THAT HE REALLY IS A CLOWN?

Ya know... the level of animosity towards Callahan is remarkable, given what he did. It's not like he cheated and got Nebraska on NCAA probation. He didn't have an affair with a student. He seems to not be a pedophile.

It seems to me that all he did was not win (although he won the Big 12 North last year).

Geez... the guy's been fired. He's gone for good. Why not wish him well and move on.

I haven't heard his name mentioned. Seems strange since there was such a high level of coaching going on here, not to mention the fact that he did his job excellent in every way. You'd think someone would give Clown some love.

COULD IT BE THAT HE REALLY IS A CLOWN?

Ya know... the level of animosity towards Callahan is remarkable, given what he did. It's not like he cheated and got Nebraska on NCAA probation. He didn't have an affair with a student. He seems to not be a pedophile.

It seems to me that all he did was not win (although he won the Big 12 North last year).

Geez... the guy's been fired. He's gone for good. Why not wish him well and move on.

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Totally agree.

The past is just that, past. Wounds don't heal if you keep knockin' the scap off. Its time to heal and move on.

GBR.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

There's some idiots that are always going to have a hatred toward the guy. And it's only for him acting like an ass, the guy did some good things too, but those are long forgotten.

actually I don't hate the guy, i just think he was a fraud as a coach. and if I heard one more time "Hats off to ___________________ (fill in blank). They played a great game."

I swear I've taken my hat off to so many teams that kicked our *** that I've got scabs on my head from the rubbing.

What did he do?

How about "Crusty old f*%$er" for starters. No respect for NU or its history.

Remember denying the throat slash? Bald face liar.

This guy was a fraud, and so was the guy that hired him.

Thank goodness the nightmare is over.

this is just a big pet peeve i have, but it was crusty old "fart" not what you are saying. go back and look it up from the original postings that talked about it, or read it in the book.

What did he do?

How about "Crusty old f*%$er" for starters. No respect for NU or its history.

Remember denying the throat slash? Bald face liar.

This guy was a fraud, and so was the guy that hired him.

Thank goodness the nightmare is over.

this is just a big pet peeve i have, but it was crusty old "fart" not what you are saying. go back and look it up from the original postings that talked about it, or read it in the book.

I read the book, it WASN'T "Fart"

I like Callahan as a person, but I don't think the guy is head coaching material. He doesn't have any leadership qualities. He's got great football knowledge, but doesn't seem to have whatever it is you need to inspire and lead. He's driven the last 2 organizations he's coached into the ground. He'll end up as an assistant in the NFL.