I swear to all that is holy...

When the commercial comes on I want to gauge out my eardrums and eyes so I can't hear it or see it anymore......

Or I just turn the channel....

I bet the actor that is doing the dancing gets made fun of for that commercial being so stupid. I bet his dog can't even look at him.

i bet you think of that commercial everytime you drink Dr Pepper, or even see it in the store. Dont you?

that is the point of advertising, to get into your head and remember it

Not really. Until I just read your post, I couldn't even tell you what the commercial was for. It is too irritating to even pay attention to what they are trying to sell.

i bet you think of that commercial everytime you drink Dr Pepper, or even see it in the store. Dont you?

that is the point of advertising, to get into your head and remember it

Not really. Until I just read your post, I couldn't even tell you what the commercial was for. It is too irritating to even pay attention to what they are trying to sell.

Exactly. I didn't know it was advertising Dr. Pepper because like everyone else I dive for the remote whenever it comes on.

Now that I know, I can stop buying DP for a while in protest of this abomination.

I wish advertising companies would stop treating us like morons when they come up with these awful, awful commercials.