Is Frazier in the top 2???

Dan_F_30

Probably no other football player is revered like Red Grange... he's a legend. And he will be #1.

In his first game, Grange scored three touchdowns, including a 66-yard punt return, against Nebraska in 1923. In seven games as a sophomore he ran for 723 yards (5.6 average) and scored 12 touchdowns in leading unbeaten Illinois to the consensus national championship.

Not until the Michigan game on Oct. 18, 1924, did Grange reach legendary status. He returned the opening kickoff 95 yards for a touchdown. Then he scored on runs of 67, 56 and 44 yards. All this in the first 12 minutes. The four touchdowns were as many as Michigan had allowed in the two previous seasons.

Probably no other football player is revered like Red Grange... he's a legend. And he will be #1.

In his first game, Grange scored three touchdowns, including a 66-yard punt return, against Nebraska in 1923. In seven games as a sophomore he ran for 723 yards (5.6 average) and scored 12 touchdowns in leading unbeaten Illinois to the consensus national championship.

Not until the Michigan game on Oct. 18, 1924, did Grange reach legendary status. He returned the opening kickoff 95 yards for a touchdown. Then he scored on runs of 67, 56 and 44 yards. All this in the first 12 minutes. The four touchdowns were as many as Michigan had allowed in the two previous seasons.

Good argument.....It's going to be interesting....I wouldn't be surprised if ESPN puts Pete Carroll in there even though he's a coach, just because they love Pete Carroll. :sarcasm

Vince young is #10

I know VY is #10, thus supporting my comment of him being waaay too high.

if Tommie Frazier isn't on it I'm gonna declare this list fertilizer.

Yes I know what you were saying, I was replying like Vince Young is #10 you've got to be kidding me! He deserves to be on there but I don't think in the top 10