Pelini on Jim Rome

"keep recruiting the right way "

That meant you suck bill. I like this dude. GBR

But it still does suck that BC promised these kids nfl contracts. Its sad that talent was lost to the bench for poor coaching.

actually, if you look at that statement from another point of view it a compliment to billy c.

when bo says he's gonna "keep recruiting the right way" you could interpret what he is saying as callahan was a great recruiter. and i don't think anyone will fault bill for the potential he brought to lincoln.

where bo will succeed (*IF* he succeeds) is what he does with all this fine raw talent it arrives in lincoln.

"keep recruiting the right way "

That meant you suck bill. I like this dude. GBR

But it still does suck that BC promised these kids nfl contracts. Its sad that talent was lost to the bench for poor coaching.

actually, if you look at that statement from another point of view it a compliment to billy c.

when bo says he's gonna "keep recruiting the right way" you could interpret what he is saying as callahan was a great recruiter. and i don't think anyone will fault bill for the potential he brought to lincoln.

where bo will succeed (*IF* he succeeds) is what he does with all this fine raw talent it arrives in lincoln.

That's what it comes down to. He needs to develop these young men instead of letting them go to waste like Callahan and Co. did.