Transcript of Osborne-Pelini interview released!

A friend of mine that works deep within the athletic dept at NU got hold of the transcript of the interview between Osborne and Pelini. Here is how it went:

- Plane landed in Baton Rouge, and Pelini was waiting in the hangar.

- Door opened on the plane, Osborne and Perlman exchanged hugs and kisses with Bo, and in Bo went.

- Tom said "want a drink? I've got some hard stuff in here." Pelini said "Give me that bottle of scotch." He took a few swigs, looked at Oz and Perl and said "So what's up?"

- Oz said "We need a new coach."

- Pelini said "Oh yeah, I'm all ears."

- Oz asked "What will you do different at Nebraska?"

- Pelini took another swig of scotch and said "Win."

- Oz replied "Fine. You got the gig. I'll get back to you in a week."

- The three again exchanged hugs and greetings, and Pearlman said "Thanks Bo...you know you just pulled my ass out of the flames." Bo said "Yeah, I know. Can I keep the scotch"?

- Perl said "yeah. See ya soon coach. And please, don't change your mind."

- Door shut, plane left, the rest is history.

edited by mods:

Please do not flame, troll and/or use defamatory language. Your warning level has been increased. This is your first warning, a second violation will result in a temporary ban, and a third in a permanent ban.

According to Board Rules:

No Flaming/Trolling/Defamatory posts

Strong opinions are encouraged, and debated is not only welcomed – it's the main reason the board exists. If what you are considering posting doesn’t advance the issue being discussed – if it’s just taking a “shot” at someone – then either don’t post it, or phrase it in a way that meets the rules.

There is absolutely no reason to verbally attack another user (aka flaming), and/or posting a message for the express purpose of generating a negative response (trolling).

Any defamatory posts made against HuskerBoard, its representatives, or any other member may result in an immediate ban or temporary account disablement.

Posts outside of the general theme of the topic which you are posting within will be moved or deleted. Read more about this new board rule.

I call BS, Pelini is a Jack man, BC would have been the scotch man :)

Jack's good but if you ever get a taste of "Fighting C*ck" Bourban you'll never want anything else. 103 proof and smooth as a babies behind.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:cheers:bonez

fighting **** bourbon is awesome......so smooth it's dangerous.....in a good way :corndance