Stlill lovin it

I feel sorry for those that think Lee's Chicken now is great. It is not near as good as it was back in the day with the original owners. It's not bad, but no where near what it was with the original owners.

I wish they would go back to how it was originally made, it just doesn't have the flavor that it once had.

ah well the good ole days.

I LOVE HUSKER FOOTBALL.

As a young guy growing up in hastings I knew 10 things.

1] Nebraska Cornhuskers ARE the greatest traditional football team in america.

2] I'm Damn proud to be a fan of all things red and white.

3] Scream to the heavens with all your might for our champions.

4] Tom is the reason for the saying "walk softly and carry a big stick" in our time{meaning the black shirts}

5] Tommie and brooke

6] I was lucky to pass his statue every day

7] HOLY BALLS am i gonna miss runza. [texas has no idea] poor bastards

8] husker love transends all borders.

9] The waking moments of saturday in NE .cold, distant, but mother of all thats holy I was happy.

10] I'm just lucky to be a fan.

I know this might seem stupid to some but I miss home and all that it is. Go big red . The world has no idea whats coming. Husker forever.

Mark

throw the BONES in support of the shirts .Bo Is gonna bring it and id hate to be on the ass end of the whippins that are coming .....GOT BO? :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

:yeah TIMES 10!!!

>>>T_O_B

I LOVE HUSKER FOOTBALL.

4] Tom is the reason for the saying "walk softly and carry a big stick" in our time{meaning the black shirts}

5] Tommie and brooke

9] The waking moments of saturday in NE .cold, distant, but mother of all thats holy I was happy.

I know this might seem stupid to some but I miss home and all that it is. Go big red . The world has no idea whats coming. Husker forever.

Mark

throw the BONES in support of the shirts .Bo Is gonna bring it and id hate to be on the ass end of the whippins that are coming .....GOT BO? :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

as a Texan livin in Nebraska I can tell you I miss good ol' Whataburger (Nebraska has no idea) I'll take a hot,fresh juicy Whataburger over a crappy Runza anyday!!!!!!! LOL actually I do like the Swiss Runzas (without mushrooms) and the fries but other than that Runza aint that great IMO.

I LOVE HUSKER FOOTBALL.

5] Tommie and brooke

Mark

as a Texan livin in Nebraska I can tell you I miss good ol' Whataburger (Nebraska has no idea) I'll take a hot,fresh juicy Whataburger over a crappy Runza anyday!!!!!!! LOL actually I do like the Swiss Runzas (without mushrooms) and the fries but other than that Runza aint that great IMO.

Well now that we are all being so open on Runza's, I can finally come out of the closet and say "I don't like them either" there I said it. Whew what a relief :lol:

I do love Whataburger though, my fav hamburger. Ariz has a lot of places to get them.

GBR!!!

I LOVE HUSKER FOOTBALL.

5] Tommie and brooke

Mark

As a Nebraskan living in Texas, Whataburger is pretty good. I would love to have a Bronco Burger right now though. I do have a problem with TexMex food. They should have never messed with Mexican food down here. Where are the roasted green chilies?

Ah, the age-old fast food debate. I'll settle this here and now:

Culver's > everywhere else > Wendy's.

EWWWW Culver's is gross...... it would be more like Everywhere else > Culver's.... But Runza's are great, grew up eating them and still eat them today... At each home husker game we get a little liquored up and get like 5 runzas in the stands. Best way to experience a Husker game!

I LOVE HUSKER FOOTBALL.

5] Tommie and brooke

Mark

Well now that we are all being so open on Runza's, I can finally come out of the closet and say "I don't like them either" there I said it. Whew what a relief :lol:

I do love Whataburger though, my fav hamburger. Ariz has a lot of places to get them.

GBR!!!

Thank Goodness I'm not the only one that doesn't like Runza's. YUCK! LOL!