starting quarterback

Who will be the starting quarterback next year?  

162 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am not sure anyone can "fairly" answer this poll....... Who on this board has seen Lee/Witt play..... Lee missed almost everything, but "legend" has it that this kid is a stud.....speed and a strong arm......... Witt, rumored by some that he might have been the best of the group, but was destined to RS..........

Ganz obviously has shown us that he can handle the system and game.... He has the "upperhand" because of experience, but until we see Witt and Lee, how can anyone objectively answer this poll.

I am not sure anyone can "fairly" answer this poll....... Who on this board has seen Lee/Witt play..... Lee missed almost everything, but "legend" has it that this kid is a stud.....speed and a strong arm......... Witt, rumored by some that he might have been the best of the group, but was destined to RS..........

Ganz obviously has shown us that he can handle the system and game.... He has the "upperhand" because of experience, but until we see Witt and Lee, how can anyone objectively answer this poll.

from what we know or have seen up until now, Ganz would be the logical choice, but we know what a great judge of talent cally was so...... <_< could be the towel boy will emerge as the top guy.

Sounds like Witt needs alcohol treatment. He better get some help before spring ball.

I am for GANZ!

leave Witt alone... everyone screws up... he's got a 4.0 gpa so he has to have some smarts.. he just panicked and bounced.. spur of the moment mistake.. hopefully he got it out of his system.. and hopefully he can really push Ganz and Lee to be better

Lee should win the starting job if it is indeed "completely open and even from the start". Though Ganz did some good things while QBing, I think he showed that he doesn't always make the best throws or reads. He threw quite a few bad balls that were intercepted and countless others that were right in the arms of defenders that should have been interecpted. I like his moxie and he did throw some good balls too, which was great.

I think Zac Lee has plenty of experience from the college he came from and learning on the scout team, which he was hailed as it's best player. The guy will be great. Joey is very good.

Voted for ZLee. I think he is the most well-rounded qb we have from the way it sounds. Sounds like the kids got a cannon for an arm & can get away from persuers, unlike witt obviously :cheers had to go there didnt I? Would love to see Lee get a real fair chance to win this & not automatically give it to joey cuz he played a few games this yr. Just hope the best qb in camp is the one on the field to start the yr whoever it is. GBR!!!!!

Sounds like Witt needs alcohol treatment. He better get some help before spring ball.

I am for GANZ!

leave Witt alone... everyone screws up... he's got a 4.0 gpa so he has to have some smarts.. he just panicked and bounced.. spur of the moment mistake.. hopefully he got it out of his system.. and hopefully he can really push Ganz and Lee to be better

There are alot of smart dead drunks out there. I agree, I hope he got it out of his system.

Joey Ganz will have the upper hand on the starting position come spring ball. The offense will not change much from what has been run and he knows it the best.

Lee may have been the Scout Team MVP but so was Keller and he didnt light the world on fire most of the time and looked unsure of himself most of the time as well. you have to remember that when he was on the scout team he was not running NU's offense, he was changing offenses every week.

I will reserve judgement on Witt's ability until after spring camp and then we will see if it is really a battle at fall camp.