ZACH POTTER TO TRANSFER

I heard that he's going to transfer back to creighton prep where its safe and he would be the golden boy once again on campus. He'll be living in his parent's basement till he's forty and working as a janitor at the school.

Man you REALLY dont like him do you? Holy crap i havent seen this much hatred of a player since Lord was playing.

Lord was hated on and bitched about, but I'd say Dailey was the last to get this much hate.

Good point. And as with Potter the coaching staff should have taken most the heat in that one as well IMO

Lord wasn't that bad. He sure did come in with alot of hype and didn't perform like he could of but he was still good enough to make the NFL. He didn't last but he was picked up somewhere. I think he gets the hatin' cause of who he followed, Eric Crouch.

I agree. There were many factors that fed into it (following crouch, Dukes riding the bench,etc...) it was unjust but people did despise the man. I remember hearing about people yelling at him on campus which is taking it WAY to damn far IMO.