ZACH POTTER TO TRANSFER

I heard that he's going to transfer back to creighton prep where its safe and he would be the golden boy once again on campus. He'll be living in his parent's basement till he's forty and working as a janitor at the school.

Man you REALLY dont like him do you? Holy crap i havent seen this much hatred of a player since Lord was playing.

I heard that he's going to transfer back to creighton prep where its safe and he would be the golden boy once again on campus. He'll be living in his parent's basement till he's forty and working as a janitor at the school.

Man you REALLY dont like him do you? Holy crap i havent seen this much hatred of a player since Lord was playing.

You know why?

Because in all the games I saw him play on TV all he did was lope around and not make any plays.

As a Nebraska guy he was ill prepared this year and should have been working harder in the weight room to improve . He got pushed off the ball repeatly and he disgraced his parents by being a push over.

I hope Bo whips him into shape or sits him on the bench.

And don't get me started on Lord!

dedhoarse Did the guy stand up one of your family members or something? It's kind of creepy how you hate some kid that much!

If you want to complain, do it about the coaching. He was one of many that under achieved and dare I say did better than most. That being said look at the coaching not these kids. Bo will light a fire trust me. If you don't go 100% then you will warm the bench for those who do. Enough said. <_<

Lord was hated on and bitched about, but I'd say Dailey was the last to get this much hate.

If you want to complain, do it about the coaching. He was one of many that under achieved and dare I say did better than most. That being said look at the coaching not these kids. Bo will light a fire trust me. If you don't go 100% then you will warm the bench for those who do. Enough said. <_<

I'm excited most about the upcoming year based off what you said. I truly think Bo will not only put our defensive players in the right places, but with completely change the mentality of this team to one that if you don't give 125%, someone else will and you'll be watching. There won't be a senior dominated team on the field, unless those seniors have truly earned the time their getting. That's exciting. There were a lot of people playing this year that wouldn't have been if Bo would have been here last year. I can't wait to see the effort & intensity pick up like the NU of old.