Pelini's contract

np_husker

Update on Pelini's contract

Nebraska's new football coach Bo Pelini has not yet signed a contract with the university, and it's believed that it might not be finalized until maybe mid-January.

Randy York, NU's associate athletic director for communications, said people should not read too much into it, that "there are no snags right now."

He said Pelini's been so busy with other things -- namely trying to lock down a recruiting class and coaching staff -- that there hasn't been any time to sit down and go over the details of a legal contract.

"We'd all be worried about it if he was worried about it," York said. "But I think we all know that there's an implicit trust there."

"We'd all be worried about it if he was worried about it," York said. "But I think we all know that there's an implicit trust there."

That's been something we've been missing for about 4years...

I was going to comment on this but that is about all there is to say.

I was going to comment on this but that is about all there is to say.

that just makes ya feel so good knowing your coach isn't worried about money.. he's worried about competing and winning... yyyyesssss :cheers

Personally, I kind of suspect that he's holding out for Les Miles job, whom I think is still going to Michigan, despite what he has said. If Les goes to Michigan, would Bo rather take the LSU job? Since he hasn't signed a contract here, he'd be free to take the LSU job.

Or, the more logical solution, he hasn't signed his contract here so he can still coach the LSU championship game.

Personally, I kind of suspect that he's holding out for Les Miles job, whom I think is still going to Michigan, despite what he has said. If Les goes to Michigan, would Bo rather take the LSU job? Since he hasn't signed a contract here, he'd be free to take the LSU job.

Or, the more logical solution, he hasn't signed his contract here so he can still coach the LSU championship game.

<_<

I honestly don't see that happening. I would be totally shocked!

I think if you looked at it from Pelini's view the answer would be clear. With all the little bitch fans at Nebraska calling for the last 2 coaches and AD to be fired, would you take a chance? I think those whiney little snots are going to have a hard time getting anything more than some high school coach to look at the job. I think it would be great if Pelini snubbed us. We haven't showed any support for anyone in the near past. Now T.O. has had to come out of retirement to babysit a bunch of little brat ass fans. KARMA.

Quoted for truth.

Thank you sir...

What I saw in Callahan, wasn't that he wanted the money, or the fact that he wanted to further Husker pride, he was here for himself. What kind of pompous ass comes in, during his first season as HC, and completely changes the offensive scheme. He's just a self absorbed glory hound, and when it all blew up in his face, he already has his "answers" to any question he's going to be asked....