Hey Mods, think we can get rid of Rumorville? Isn't it time to end all the conspiracy theories? The Staff has been pretty much named. It is time that Husker fans take a more positive look at Husker Football, and end all the rumors and speculation.

This board has gotten worse than a bunch of old ladies sitting around gossiping. We should be looking forward now, and remembering the glory days so that the young Husker players and fans know what it should be like. If I didn't know anything about Husker football, and this was my first exposure, I would think that Husker fans did nothing but sit around and think about impossible scenarios and complain about staff and players. It is time to move on...take a more positive and factual look at Husker football.

Hey Mods, think we can get rid of Rumorville? Isn't it time to end all the conspiracy theories? The Staff has been pretty much named. It is time that Husker fans take a more positive look at Husker Football, and end all the rumors and speculation.

This board has gotten worse than a bunch of old ladies sitting around gossiping. We should be looking forward now, and remembering the glory days so that the young Husker players and fans know what it should be like. If I didn't know anything about Husker football, and this was my first exposure, I would think that Husker fans did nothing but sit around and think about impossible scenarios and complain about staff and players. It is time to move on...take a more positive and factual look at Husker football.

No way! There is still time to spread rumors...ooops I mean when "my sources" say who the next water boy will be named for the 08 staff! :sarcasm;)

No way! There is still time to spread rumors...ooops I mean when "my sources" say who the next water boy will be named for the 08 staff! :sarcasm;)

:yeah

Exactly...only the waterboy hasn't been announced....it is time to kill this set of threads and get away from the conspiracy theories and bitching and whining about the last 4 years and be positive again about Husker football. :boxosoap

I love rumorville and untill Pelini ACTUALLY SIGNS his contract there are going to be rumors. Although we could be on a slippery slope here with rumorville, things can certainly spread like wild fire. I think rumorville sticks around untill Pelini signs and signing day for recruits has passed.

P.S. I talked to BP's cable guy and he said the only thing Pelini watches is Football and Walker Texas Ranger.

I love rumorville and untill Pelini ACTUALLY SIGNS his contract there are going to be rumors. Although we could be on a slippery slope here with rumorville, things can certainly spread like wild fire. I think rumorville sticks around untill Pelini signs and signing day for recruits has passed.

P.S. I talked to BP's cable guy and he said the only thing Pelini watches is Football and Walker Texas Ranger.

I heard Timer Werner got a new channel added to their cable specifically requested by Bo, and all it plays is re-runs of Walker Texas Ranger and the Delta Force movies, the only commercials are the ones where chuck norris is advertising for the Total Gym

I heard Timer Werner got a new channel added to their cable specifically requested by Bo, and all it plays is re-runs of Walker Texas Ranger and the Delta Force movies, the only commercials are the ones where chuck norris is advertising for the Total Gym

Not just that but also the recently released Mt Dew commercials. That is badass.