The way it should be forever

Apathy

Why is there all of this tunnel walk music change? We've been changing Husker Football for the past four years why add to it. All of this change as done us no good. We've hired back TO as interm AD and now he's hanging up memorible pictures of former players and victories and now former players are attending games.

"Sirus" is what people no us by when it comes to tunnel walks. You hear this song being played gives everybody goosebumps and it pumps the crowd up. Whenever I hear it, it gives me goosebumps all over. I love this video because of the song that plays off the bat with added videos. Then it moves into the introduction of three former players and then to the Sirus tunnel walk.

If you're a Die-Hard Husker fan who'll stand behind tradition then you'll stand behind the Sirus tunnel walk. It's been around for over a decade and if you take that away you'll be taking away a part of Husker Tradition.

Why is there all of this tunnel walk music change? We've been changing Husker Football for the past four years why add to it. All of this change as done us no good. We've hired back TO as interm AD and now he's hanging up memorible pictures of former players and victories and now former players are attending games.

"Sirus" is what people no us by when it comes to tunnel walks. You hear this song being played gives everybody goosebumps and it pumps the crowd up. Whenever I hear it, it gives me goosebumps all over. I love this video because of the song that plays off the bat with added videos. Then it moves into the introduction of three former players and then to the Sirus tunnel walk.

If you're a Die-Hard Husker fan who'll stand behind tradition then you'll stand behind the Sirus tunnel walk. It's been around for over a decade and if you take that away you'll be taking away a part of Husker Tradition.

The only thing i did not like about that video is when that clown callahan was leading the team down the tunnel.

I say leave it alone.. I look forward every year to seeing what the new Tunnel walk will look like.. TO is back he will leave it alone an maybe throw some new things in there but over all I see him leaving it the old way... I would like to see more video like back in the day not so much players talking cause you cant hear them anywaz...

That was a good one. They could even bring back some trophies smashing team helmets. The jumping out of the plane crap was one of the worst ideas since new Coke.

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

The hair on the back of my neck still stands up when I hear this tunnel walk. The preceeding clip with Zack, Adam and Keith Jackson is great and all we have to replace is the HCBC footage with HC Bo P. and the 2008 edition of Husker Football.

If we do change I'd love to hear this or maybe we could use it when the BlackShirts finally return to Memorial Stadium.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IuaE-6UQaLA&feature=related

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:steam:steam:bonez

That was a good one. They could even bring back some trophies smashing team helmets. The jumping out of the plane crap was one of the worst ideas since new Coke.

I don't know, Crystal-Clear Pepsi was worse. Yep, I'd liken the plane-jumping fiasco to the introduction of Crystal-Clear Pepsi. :)

I know my opinion means nothing...but I'd like to see us keep Sirius as the focus of our music...just no more ridiculous plane-crap on the screen.

Remember back when we were good? The only thing that changed from game to game was the screen animations/highlights. The music never changed.

Not that the music or big screen have any effect on the outcome of our games/seasons...but why are we so intent on changing everything, dammit?

I agree. Lets leave the music the way it's been for years. I love Sirius.

I don't know, Crystal-Clear Pepsi was worse. Yep, I'd liken the plane-jumping fiasco to the introduction of Crystal-Clear Pepsi. :)

I know my opinion means nothing...but I'd like to see us keep Sirius as the focus of our music...just no more ridiculous plane-crap on the screen.

Remember back when we were good? The only thing that changed from game to game was the screen animations/highlights. The music never changed.

Not that the music or big screen have any effect on the outcome of our games/seasons...but why are we so intent on changing everything, dammit?

FWIW, Pepsi had two clear drinks. Crystal Pepsi and Pepsi Clear. Pepsi Clear still tasted like Pepsi while Crystal Pepsi tasted more like one of those Sprite Remix soda's

I don't know, Crystal-Clear Pepsi was worse.

i'll see crystal pepsi and raise you a pepsi blue.

that stuff was carbonated window washing fluid.

Never heard of it..Do they still make it?

(Always looking for some way to Amaze my kids).

For some reason, I've now got a hankering for some of them Tequizas.

I'm fine with Sirrius..Just seems like I've heard it so much with the Suns, Bulls, and probably half the NBA pregames.

Will we still be able to change it 20 years from now? (Not so sure I'd want it to become a "permanent tradition" thing)..

Lucky it isn't the Macerena

bjOePNFRFRU

I vote for keeping Sirus. Otherwise, I'd have to upgrade the ringtone on my cell phone. :hellloooo

I'm waiting to clear security in a long line in PHX and my cell phone rings and all in the concourse turned to me. Some Hollywood Paris Hilton wanabe lookalike yelled to me "I love that song!" Well it was my wife calling me from our departure gate wondering where I was so I couldn't test my theory that Sirus can be used in a pick up line... :dunno