Uniforms?

rkhufu7

Just to humor everyone, here's what a black jersey set would look like:

blackjerseysap2.png

Anyway, I'd like us to go back to the set we had in the late 90s early 00s like these:

DRun.jpg

Well my envisioning of it was with the numbers and letters being red, it would look better like that. I think it looks alright, I know everyone else hates it but it might be cool for one game you never know, but it could be bad luck like the all white was.

Home: Scarlet jersey, white pants, Scarelt socks

away: white pants, scarlet jerseys. white socks

Always a white helmet with a scarlet 'N' on the side. and absolutely no stripes, TV numbers or any other 'decorations'. I've never been huge on the stripes. Always Black shoes. The black jersey looks awful in my opinion. You'd have to change the red on that uni to make black work.

I'd even go for removing the player's names from the back of the jersey and printing the 'Huskers' tag on the front in large letters. I think it would be neat to do some kind of helmet sticker for everytime a player makes a notable play... maybe a little red ' N', or a Corncob r something for throwing a touchdown or getting a sack or whatever...or maybe a badge of some kind on the arm of the jersey or something.. whatever it would be. but these aren't deal killers for me.

If I were the person who washes the uniforms this year, I would have put our defenses red pants and white shirts together so the shirts would have come out pink. :lol:

I like the 95 uniforms. To bad the NCAA is the minor-league NFL and won't allow half shirts anymore!

Oh, hell yeah! The freakin’ NCAA has nothing better to do than to try to screw up college football and make it look like that abortion that is the NFL. Tuck in jerseys, only gray gloves, everybody’s socks must match. Kick off from the 30 for more scoring. Limit scholarships so the crappy C-USA teams have a chance….It goes on and on. The NCAA sucks. I wish a few major conferences would leave that piece of sh!t organization. It has done nothing but f*ck up college football since its inception. :boxosoap

If I were the person who washes the uniforms this year, I would have put our defenses red pants and white shirts together so the shirts would have come out pink. :lol:

I like the 95 uniforms. To bad the NCAA is the minor-league NFL and won't allow half shirts anymore!

Oh, hell yeah! The freakin’ NCAA has nothing better to do than to try to screw up college football and make it look like that abortion that is the NFL. Tuck in jerseys, only gray gloves, everybody’s socks must match. Kick off from the 30 for more scoring. Limit scholarships so the crappy C-USA teams have a chance….It goes on and on. The NCAA sucks. I wish a few major conferences would leave that piece of sh!t organization. It has done nothing but f*ck up college football since its inception. :boxosoap

Don't even bring up gloves...those things have caused way more fumbles than they have prevented. But they are "phat".

The uniforms should look like Nebraska uniforms...traditional red and white. i just want them to live up to the patch that states "Nebraska Football...A Winning Tradition"!!