Uniforms?

rkhufu7

Oh great. The all black uniform again. Yay!

BUT, BUT THEY LOOK SWEET ON MY PS3!@@#@!!!

This offseason might be the worst on record.

what criteria are you using to figure that out? by calculating the number of "we should have black unis!!1!" and "ZOMG!!! THIS SONG WOLD RAWK IN TUNNEL WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!" threads?

I really don't care. As long as it's not:

All white

All red

All black

ZOMG!!!!!!!!1!! All Black would be teh bomb

Please no more about the black. Nebraska is scarlet and cream. We don't need to be another TTech or Louisville or any of a bunch of lesser programs that feel they need to use black to fire things up.

I, personally, liked the uniforms we had when Lord was QB. With the thick red stripe on the sides of the pants that gradually got thinner as it went down. I know it wasn't a popular style, but I thought it was sharp-looking.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Touchdown Tommie doesn't want those uniforms, so lets make sure it never happens!

Seriously though, give some insight as to why instead of just a No, what was so bad about those uniforms? They look pretty much the same as the uniforms now, they just had that thick red stripe.

I think some of you just read what you want to.

I ask what is wrong with the current uniforms? I see no reason to change them. And never once said we should change to all black. It's called an opinion and I just happen to like the way it looks.

Since you can't seem to read very good maybe you should come to CU with me, you'll fit right in.

@Djr313, If your comment was directed to me, please don't put yourself to high up on that pedistool, I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever you feel like you need to say.

@Djr313, If your comment was directed to me, please don't put yourself to high up on that pedistool, I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever you feel like you need to say.

It was directed to you. I am not high up on that pedistal, but what you said was pretty ignorant about me wanting the 80s to come back. I said I am going to cut you some slack because you are new around here, because if you had been around for very long, you obviously wouldn't get that impression from me. Have a nice day. :)