Uniforms?

rkhufu7

All white looked pretty sweet but I think its bad luck. We should try some black uni's though.

I just checked the University website again. Black still isn't one of the colors of the school.

Either is Red. Why don't we yell Go Big Scarlet?

Rhett Butler already owns the trademark for that.

76e9711f-e3a0-427f-83b5-57124b648791.jpg

All white looked pretty sweet but I think its bad luck. We should try some black uni's though.

I just checked the University website again. Black still isn't one of the colors of the school.

dizturbed just OWNED you clowns with this one. Nice work my friend. :cheers:cheers

Because Go Big Scarlet is dumb. That's why.

How about we leave the black jersey games to those that have playstations and x-boxes. I'd like to see a day when a gorilla throws barrels at an Italian plumber, does that mean it should happen?

That's friggin awesome. 10/10. :rollin

There's big difference between NEITHER and EITHER. :thumbs

There's virtually no difference between red and scarlet.

dizturbed just OWNED you clowns with this one. Nice work my friend. :cheers:cheers

Um, yeah, whatever shall I do? Oh yes, go to my job, live my life, and continue to dedicate zero percent of my brainpower to how coolz a B****** or black uniforms would look. :thumbs

:lol:

OOOH...I know! How about changing them to this:

TEXAS-TECH-IOWA-ST-FOOTBALL.jpg

Take the word of a Cyclone fan...be careful when you wish for a new uniform because you might just get it...

Real men don't wear yellow LOL! Sorry just had to do that.

It's GOLD dammit! GOLD!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not so sure that isn't a shade of orange.

>>>T_O_B

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin