Uniforms?

rkhufu7

I think we should have camo uniforms so the defensive backs have trouble finding our receivers and ball carriers.

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Best suggestion of this thread!!!!

:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo

With oversized side pockets to hide a Football in. :clap

How did this thread get started? link?

Personally, I prefer the Unis we had in the "Scoring Explosion" days.

Xa8JQU1g5G0

White shoes/socks..3/4 shirts.

Anybody ever heard of

?

If any of you are playstation football players, change Nebraska's uniforms to all black with the stripes and numbers red. That's a bad ass look'n uniform. It would suck when it's 120 degrees down on the field though.

Pretty sure they don't look bad ass.

Pretty sure they do! I don't beleive anybody said they were intimidating either. I bet your hoping the triple option comes back to.

I don't see what's wrong with the uniforms now. Did SP make a change to them I wasn't aware of. Maybe we should get rid of little red to. He wasn't here in the glory day's, he must be bad luck. We should also get rid of the new steriod inhanced Herbie. Isn't he part of SP's reign. I guess that was Mr. Burns idea. We should get rid of the big screens and skyboxes to. They are all bad luck! Bring back the 80's!!! Can Johnny Rodgers still run the ball? Everybody has their panties in a bunch over this recruiting stuff, we may have to give him a scholorship to fill out the roster. He could bring his old uniform with him! That would be great!!!!

Not! The throw back uniforms everybody is wearing are the dumbest things I have seen.

If any of you are playstation football players, change Nebraska's uniforms to all black with the stripes and numbers red. That's a bad ass look'n uniform. It would suck when it's 120 degrees down on the field though.

Pretty sure they do! I don't beleive anybody said they were intimidating either. I bet you're hoping the triple option comes back too.

I don't see what's wrong with the uniforms now. Did SP make a change to them I wasn't aware of. Maybe we should get rid of little red too. He wasn't here in the glory day's, he must be bad luck. We should also get rid of the new steroid enhanced Herbie. Isn't he part of SP's reign. I guess that was Mr. Burns idea. We should get rid of the big screens and sky boxes too. They are all bad luck! Bring back the 80's!!! Can Johnny Rodgers still run the ball? Everybody has their panties in a bunch over this recruiting stuff, we may have to give him a scholarship to fill out the roster. He could bring his old uniform with him! That would be great!!!!

Not! The throw back uniforms everybody is wearing are the dumbest things I have seen.

1) get rid of little red ?

2) get rid of the new steroid enhanced Herbie ?

3) get rid of the big screens and sky boxes ?

4) Bring back the 80's ?

5) Can Johnny Rodgers still run the ball ?

6) throw back uniforms everybody is wearing are the dumbest things I have seen ?

Yes, Yes, NO x 2!, No, Still better than most of us, Not as dumb as Clown makeup.

I think we should have camo uniforms so the defensive backs have trouble finding our receivers and ball carriers.

Well how in the hell am I supposed to watch the game if I can't see my team? ;)

Anyways... I've always like the solid white and solid red pants like we had from '95 to whenever.

But, whatever... I don't really care what the uniforms look like as long as they're red and white.

in my world:

Home games: Red top, white bottoms.

Away game: white top, red bottoms.

single accent stripes of alternate colors tops and bottoms.

keep it simple. the only school that has a simpler scheme is penn state. (jopa still thinks nebraska is a buncha showboats 'because of that big 'N' on our helmets).

Pretty sure they do! I don't beleive anybody said they were intimidating either. I bet your hoping the triple option comes back to.

I don't see what's wrong with the uniforms now. Did SP make a change to them I wasn't aware of. Maybe we should get rid of little red to. He wasn't here in the glory day's, he must be bad luck. We should also get rid of the new steriod inhanced Herbie. Isn't he part of SP's reign. I guess that was Mr. Burns idea. We should get rid of the big screens and skyboxes to. They are all bad luck! Bring back the 80's!!! Can Johnny Rodgers still run the ball? Everybody has their panties in a bunch over this recruiting stuff, we may have to give him a scholorship to fill out the roster. He could bring his old uniform with him! That would be great!!!!

I think the current uniforms are fine, but I get sick of the black is sweet talk. We are the Big Red. We wear red, for crying out loud. Whether we run the option, the winged T, the WCO or the spread, we have always been and always will be the big red. Since you're new I'll cut you some slack.

Hack said it best.

in my world:

Home games: Red top, white bottoms.

Away game: white top, red bottoms.

single accent stripes of alternate colors tops and bottoms.

keep it simple. the only school that has a simpler scheme is penn state. (jopa still thinks nebraska is a buncha showboats 'because of that big 'N' on our helmets).