Uniforms?

rkhufu7

@Djr313, If your comment was directed to me, please don't put yourself to high up on that pedistool, I'm pretty sure I can handle whatever you feel like you need to say.

It was directed to you. I am not high up on that pedistal, but what you said was pretty ignorant about me wanting the 80s to come back. I said I am going to cut you some slack because you are new around here, because if you had been around for very long, you obviously wouldn't get that impression from me. Have a nice day. :)

I appreciate you clarafying things, Thanks. May you also have a nice day. :)

I think we should have camo uniforms so the defensive backs have trouble finding our receivers and ball carriers.

Well how in the hell am I supposed to watch the game if I can't see my team? ;)

Anyways... I've always like the solid white and solid red pants like we had from '95 to whenever.

But, whatever... I don't really care what the uniforms look like as long as they're red and white.

Ya what he said!!!!!!!! :yeah:yeah:bonez

I, personally, liked the uniforms we had when Lord was QB. With the thick red stripe on the sides of the pants that gradually got thinner as it went down. I know it wasn't a popular style, but I thought it was sharp-looking.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Touchdown Tommie doesn't want those uniforms, so lets make sure it never happens!

Seriously though, give some insight as to why instead of just a No, what was so bad about those uniforms? They look pretty much the same as the uniforms now, they just had that thick red stripe.

I agree. I have always thought the side-panel jerseys were sharp as hell.

I, personally, liked the uniforms we had when Lord was QB. With the thick red stripe on the sides of the pants that gradually got thinner as it went down. I know it wasn't a popular style, but I thought it was sharp-looking.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Touchdown Tommie doesn't want those uniforms, so lets make sure it never happens!

Seriously though, give some insight as to why instead of just a No, what was so bad about those uniforms? They look pretty much the same as the uniforms now, they just had that thick red stripe.

I agree. I have always thought the side-panel jerseys were sharp as hell.

I agree as well. I've told my friends over and over that the 2004 Uniforms were my favorite. Everyone thought they were too Goddy, and needed to go back to the old fashioned "Nebraska" look. Well this year, I say: "New season. . . new looks"

All white looked pretty sweet but I think its bad luck. We should try some black uni's though.

How about we leave the black jersey games to those that have playstations and x-boxes. I'd like to see a day when a gorilla throws barrels at an Italian plumber, does that mean it should happen?