Get some CLASS !!!

HANC

Sarge87..........I hadn't thought of the "theory" you did..........I agree that you may be on to something there....great insight.......and I do agree that if the kid knew all along that he was going to verbal elsewhere, and just "strung NU along", then he DOES deserve some blame for 'his lack of class'........

good post.

I have to say that I expected this fallout as much as everyone else did. If you actually sat there behind your computer and thought to yourself.................."I actually think we are going to keep all of these kids." Then you need to go and get a catscan scheduled quickly! The kids have no clue who Bo Pelini is and he is going to have to prove himself. Get the coaches in place and then take care of recruiting. Next recruiting class will be much better as long as the coaches get it done on the field. ;)

I just don't understand why some of the kids would leave when we finally got rid of the sh**ty staff and just got a new crew built capable of driving us on the road back to dominance.

I guess they really enjoyed sucking.

Hmm... maybe because they thought the NU coaches they built a recruiting relationship with --

weren't sh!tty. Their opinion vs yours.

But opinions vary.

GO BO!!

I just don't understand why some of the kids would leave when we finally got rid of the sh**ty staff and just got a new crew built capable of driving us on the road back to dominance.

I guess they really enjoyed sucking.

Hmm... maybe because they thought the NU coaches they built a recruiting relationship with --

weren't sh!tty. Their opinion vs yours.

But opinions vary.

GO BO!!

opinions do vary.... but you cant argue the results. they were not very good coaches