I see the future and what i see is........

Travis9

It will suck for you though when Darrel Scott rings up about 250 yards and 4 td against the Blackskirts :)

Is Darrel Scott a Buff?? Yeah, didn't think so.

Is this whole thread some prediction thread or not? I love how some of you when the arguement does not go your way, you decide to change the semantics of this thread. How about this question, does your so called Head Coach have a contract or not? Yeah, didn't think so.

Oh yeah, well...

I bet I could drink more beer than you! ;)

Having teams run the ball down your throat isn't about scheming, it is about getting blown off the ball and missing tackles, that is more of a physical problem rather then just calling the wrong stunt.

ok even if you are right what about everything else I posted?

? anything

better tacklers......

better tacklers......

I am not sure saying CU tackled better this year is really saying much. I mean, my 2 year old nephew can tackle better than some of the NU players. :)

No, melscot and I were discussing coaching the defense in comparison to the 2005 season under Pelini and this upcoming season. My whole contention is that although he is probably a better coordinator then Cosgrove, one cannot expect the defense to be what it once was until some of the talent is upgraded on defense. I am arguing that division 1 football players should be able to tackle before arriving to their respective universities rather then be taught there.

Well, if recruiting does mean anything, then we vastly under performed this past season. Makes it kinda hard to argue that we're screwed because of our recruiting this year.

Maybe i fell into a carbon freezing chamber hidden in my office and have been in hibernation for several years, but the last thing i remember was both NU and CU sucking pretty good this past year.

Hopefully both are back on the right track and will be improved next year, but each certainly has a long way to go.

Well, if recruiting does mean anything, then we vastly under performed this past season. Makes it kinda hard to argue that we're screwed because of our recruiting this year.

Maybe i fell into a carbon freezing chamber hidden in my office and have been in hibernation for several years, but the last thing i remember was both NU and CU sucking pretty good this past year.

Hopefully both are back on the right track and will be improved next year, but each certainly has a long way to go.

Recruiting ultimately is a crap shoot anyhow, it just gives us internet football geeks something to talk smack about in the off season. Jordan Dizon wasn't very highly recruited but here he is today as one of the best linebackers in college football.

Having teams run the ball down your throat isn't about scheming, it is about getting blown off the ball and missing tackles, that is more of a physical problem rather then just calling the wrong stunt.

ok even if you are right what about everything else I posted?

? anything

better tacklers......

coaching..... thats all that is. the idea that these guys cant improve is absurd. you have given nothing to back your opinion

Recruiting ultimately is a crap shoot anyhow, it just gives us internet football geeks something to talk smack about in the off season. Jordan Dizon wasn't very highly recruited but here he is today as one of the best linebackers in college football.

Doesn't matter anyway. How can anyone in the Big 12 hope to compete with THIS guy when it comes to recruiting?

gm.jpg

Kid's can't wait to see him come visit....