Gotta have faith

HANC

I listened to Jeremy Crabtree today on 1620, (he is the rivals guy), and yes, he said all of the losses "sting" a little......hell, they sting a LOT.... but as he put it, everyone just needs to weather the storm....soon, all of the defectors will officially be gone,and he said that this staff is working very hard and will probably bring in guys that we don't even know about yet......

I think that LSU will have a great showing in the NC, and then we will have approx. 4 weeks to hit the trail hard, and this staff will land a "few" top notch guys...... they will land enough guys for us to partially salvage this class.........

This will not really effect us immediately, but might hurt in a few years.........but, if Bo turns this program around, the recruits will come back in the following years..."if you build it, they will come".......

Yes, we are going to lose a few more....hopefully we keep Hoch to put with Baker and Okafor to put with the stable of backs we have.....maybe lure LaMicheal James from Texas and land a few more.....we will be okay....

Everyone had to see this coming. Most recruits don't come to a school to play for the school, they come to play for the coach, like it or not, because they build a relationship with that person.

See importance of realtionships...there is a link to a Scout article in this post of mine:

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24092

HANC, I like LaMichael James as eventually being N. He and Okafor would be two good RB's for this class.

I listened to Jeremy Crabtree today on 1620, (he is the rivals guy), and yes, he said all of the losses "sting" a little......hell, they sting a LOT.... but as he put it, everyone just needs to weather the storm....soon, all of the defectors will officially be gone,and he said that this staff is working very hard and will probably bring in guys that we don't even know about yet......

I think that LSU will have a great showing in the NC, and then we will have approx. 4 weeks to hit the trail hard, and this staff will land a "few" top notch guys...... they will land enough guys for us to partially salvage this class.........

This will not really effect us immediately, but might hurt in a few years.........but, if Bo turns this program around, the recruits will come back in the following years..."if you build it, they will come".......

Yes, we are going to lose a few more....hopefully we keep Hoch to put with Baker and Okafor to put with the stable of backs we have.....maybe lure LaMicheal James from Texas and land a few more.....we will be okay....

Thanks, HANC...

I needed that.

Everyone had to see this coming. Most recruits don't come to a school to play for the school, they come to play for the coach, like it or not, because they build a relationship with that person.

See importance of realtionships...there is a link to a Scout article in this post of mine:

http://www.huskerboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24092

HANC, I like LaMichael James as eventually being N. He and Okafor would be two good RB's for this class.

Eventhough Okafor is listed as a soft verbal? Seems to me if the kid was "N" he wouldn't be listed as a soft verbal. It really makes me wonder when we start losing in-state recruits!

And it seems that most of the dead weight/Callacruits are gone now and NU can get down to the

business of filling some needs. I'm not saying that the decoms aren't good--it's just hard to get

their heads straight again when they're brainwashed by BC and most likely planned to put the

screws to NU right before the dead period to get even. Well, it's more about their lives and

football future...so, so long and good luck except when you play NU. Karma will come into play,

what goes around comes around. :clap