DE John Youboty

good news for marshall. and good luck to you, mr. youboty.

i hope that your name is called often during games just because its so damned cool.

Rumors are flying around thet ole Cosgrove may be headed to Marshall to be the new DC.

Oh man i feel bad for them.....Defense that will just look like this. :moreinteresting

i hope that your name is called often during games just because its so damned cool.

Rumors are flying around thet ole Cosgrove may be headed to Marshall to be the new DC.

Oh man i feel bad for them.....Defense that will just look like this. :moreinteresting

Uh oh...once Coz puts his magic touch on their D I can already see the "Thundering Turd" T-shirts being printed.

Uh oh...once Coz puts his magic touch on their D I can already see the "Thundering Turd" T-shirts being printed.

:laughpound

Did Cosgrove just show the one game he held an opponent down to 20 points to the HC, and told him every game looked like that so not to bother looking at the other games?

I bet he spent the time describing to the Marshall coach that no one can complete a shovel pass against his defenses. :lol: