DE John Youboty

Player: John Youboty

Hometown: Klein Texas

Position: DE

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 250 lbs.

Visit Date: January 2008

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Bowling Green, California, Houston, Marshall, Michigan State, Missouri, Ohio State

Favorite: California

Position Rank: 51

Rivals: star.gifstar.gifstar.gif

Bid Red Report: star.gifstar.gif

I have personally seen this kid play and he is a BEAST out on the field. He already has great size so he just needs polishing. I really hope we get this kid! We offered him a schollie this past week and it looks like he will take a visit.

• 3 weeks later...

He is visiting this weekend. Anyone know more about this kid? He has some other January visits as well to Michigan State and Cal.

According to BuckeyePlanet:

Brother of former Buckeye Ashton Youboty and same HS as J.B. Shugarts.

and

Missouri and Michigan State were leading

And according to Rivals, Youboty has EVERYONE listed as a medium interest. On 1-07-08 Youboty named his top 4 at this point. Michigan State, Nebraska, California and Missouri.

He is visiting this weekend. Anyone know more about this kid? He has some other January visits as well to Michigan State and Cal.

and

I wondered if he was related to Ashton, hopefully he turns out to be as good as his brother.

and

I wondered if he was related to Ashton, hopefully he turns out to be as good as his brother.

unless he goes to missouri

Jan 13th update:

Youboty gives high marks to Nebraska

John Youboty was one of six Texas athletes that were in Lincoln visiting the University of Nebraska over the weekend. The 6-foot-4, 245-pound defensive end prospect out of Klein, Texas said that the visit catapulted the Huskers to or near the top of his leader board with only one more visit left on his travel itinerary.

The standout lineman from Texas said he expects to announce a college decision within the next week or two. Will his decision favor the Huskers?