sing school song after game is over?

np_husker

Does the team still walk over to the student section after games and sing the school song? If so, do you think Pelini will continue this tradition?

What, if any, traditions do you think he might start?

Are there any traditions or rituals you think would be cool at NU?

i would hope this is not on the top of his list of issues to address

Does the team still walk over to the student section after games and sing the school song? If so, do you think Pelini will continue this tradition?

The "No Place Like Nebraska" Cally implemented was only sung after a victory, which is kind of cheesy... and Cally didn't even bother to stick around for it after his final win.

I say get rid of it unless Nebraska does it after every game (win, lose or draw).

The best tradition is winning a lot, and doing it with class.

The "No Place Like Nebraska" Cally implemented was only sung after a victory, which is kind of cheesy... and Cally didn't even bother to stick around for it after his final win.

I say get rid of it unless Nebraska does it after every game (win, lose or draw).

The best tradition is winning a lot, and doing it with class.

Although I somewhat agree but then again what kid is going to want to stick around and sing the school song after he just got his ass handed to him?! :dunno I wouldn't expect that out of any player to sing the school song after a loss! Remember these are kids who feed off of emotion. Either good or bad.

i would hope this is not on the top of his list of issues to address

I wasn't indicating that I thought this was his most pressing issue, I was just curious.

In Ames we had a great tradition back in the 80's. We used to smuggle in bottles of JD and whenever the Cyclones scored we would each take a shot!

Of course, we weren't very good in the 80's so we had to change the rules a little bit so that everytime the opponent scored we took a shot!

That didn't work out very well either...some games our defense actually held...so we changed the rules again so that every time an opponent scored, we turned the ball over or punted we took a shot!

Finally we just gave up and started drinking from the opening gun....Cyclone football in the 80's was much more fun than it is now.....

In Ames we had a great tradition back in the 80's. We used to smuggle in bottles of JD and whenever the Cyclones scored we would each take a shot!

Of course, we weren't very good in the 80's so we had to change the rules a little bit so that everytime the opponent scored we took a shot!

That didn't work out very well either...some games our defense actually held...so we changed the rules again so that every time an opponent scored, we turned the ball over or punted we took a shot!

Finally we just gave up and started drinking from the opening gun....Cyclone football in the 80's was much more fun than it is now.....

The difference between Husker football and that other stuff they play over in iowa.

The difference between Husker football and that other stuff they play over in iowa.

and yet...here you stand, shoulder to shoulder with us in the Big 12 North cellar...

it was always just forced... gay... drop it.