New Banner!

O I see now the democracy of the board has been overruled and the vote we had means nothing.

Just Kidding it looks great but I wish you would have included the other sports also, o'well

Right ;)

I guess that vote and rule doesn't mean anything anymore ;)

I could be wrong, but I think my banner and Pillens tied when the voting ended for the new banner and then a few people voted later and yours ended up edging mine by 1 vote so the Admins decided to give both banners some time. I honestly don't care whats up there and thought yours looked great I think I even voted for it either yours or huskeraddicts I voted for I can't remember.

O I see now the democracy of the board has been overruled and the vote we had means nothing.

Just Kidding it looks great but I wish you would have included the other sports also, o'well

Right ;)

I could be wrong, but I think my banner and Pillens tied when the voting ended for the new banner and then a few people voted later and yours ended up edging mine by 1 vote so the Admins decided to give both banners some time. I honestly don't care whats up there and thought yours looked great I think I even voted for it either yours or huskeraddicts I voted for I can't remember.

lol, I could really care less ... =)

Pill! How did ya do in football this year? Haven't seen ya around much.

Right ;)

Well ... the team didn't do all that well ... as usual ... there is alot of talent but not too much coaching ... so, we finished up 5-6. We did how ever make it to the State Championship in 7 on 7 ... first time in school history so that was pretty cool.

As for myself, you've all probably seen my films and stuff on youtube ... but if no scholarships present themselves I will be walking on @ Nebraska =) ... I've been in contact with the coaches up there. Oh, and I was selected 1st team all district this season.

http://youtube.com/pill34

kT1XfcSUAJ8

Here's hoping for the best for ya Pill. :thumbs

Right ;)

Well ... the team didn't do all that well ... as usual ... there is alot of talent but not too much coaching ... so, we finished up 5-6. We did how ever make it to the State Championship in 7 on 7 ... first time in school history so that was pretty cool.

As for myself, you've all probably seen my films and stuff on youtube ... but if no scholarships present themselves I will be walking on @ Nebraska =) ... I've been in contact with the coaches up there. Oh, and I was selected 1st team all district this season.

http://youtube.com/pill34

kT1XfcSUAJ8

Well I will be pulling for ya Pill! With Dr Tom and Co....The walk on program is alive and kicking! Work your butt off and good things will come....