This just sucks

Hskr86

I don't even really look forward to the Spring Game, I want to get to the real season opener...and begin to wash this nasty taste from this last season out of my mind. Nothing could be as bad as this last season when it comes to the defense...but worry not, I asked Santa for a real Husker Blackshirt Defense...and I think I got it....we will find out.

Take a nap. Wake me up in time for September.

You could always get a hobby, or life.

You just don't understand.

the people here, their life is football for the majority... i live it 365 days a year. thats is why i get so down when nu is not at there best, and that has been awhile... i thought callahan might have turned things around, but nope..... mybe this guy penili can,,,sooner or later something going to stick the the wall,, and nu will start improving.

the people here, their life is football for the majority... i live it 365 days a year. thats is why i get so down when nu is not at there best, and that has been awhile... i thought callahan might have turned things around, but nope..... mybe this guy penili can,,,sooner or later something going to stick the the wall,, and nu will start improving.

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

Read a few of the posts concerning Coach Pelini, especially the article from the Denver Post and you will find that he is not "this guy pelini" but Head Coach Bo Pelini. Watch the MNC game on the 7th and you will get a taste of what's coming to Lincoln.

>>>T_O_B

:bonez:cheers:cheers:bonez

I'm of the opinion that Clownahan DID turn things around. He sent us into as big of nose dive as if we were actually placed on probation with sanctions to follow. I find it ironic that there has only been 1 Big 12 team in the past 12 years that has had a winning record every year. The reason it is ironic is because it is Texas Tech.

I'm of the opinion that Clownahan DID turn things around. He sent us into as big of nose dive as if we were actually placed on probation with sanctions to follow. I find it ironic that there has only been 1 Big 12 team in the past 12 years that has had a winning record every year. The reason it is ironic is because it is Texas Tech.

come on penili! chuckleshuffle