Huskers vs. Jayhawks

Went to the game, had a blast. There was great atmosphere. Saw Pelini and the recruits. They looked like they were having a great time and really seemed to take in the crowd.

As for the game, Nebraska was simply outplayed by a much better team who I think is going to go on and win the whole ball of wax. Kansas has so many weapons, I don't see them losing any games this year.

Nebraska did show improvement, they play good defense and are great at getting to the ball, but their offense is lacking. I see us improving greatly, but like what was said earlier, we need to hit open shots if we want to make it to the tournament.

Went to the game, had a blast. There was great atmosphere. Saw Pelini and the recruits. They looked like they were having a great time and really seemed to take in the crowd.

As for the game, Nebraska was simply outplayed by a much better team who I think is going to go on and win the whole ball of wax. Kansas has so many weapons, I don't see them losing any games this year.

Nebraska did show improvement, they play good defense and are great at getting to the ball, but their offense is lacking. I see us improving greatly, but like what was said earlier, we need to hit open shots if we want to make it to the tournament.

NU stopped the big run KU teams are noted for...it was a drip drip drip type of loss. KU is REALLY good. Interviewed some of the KU players and they saw a lot of improvement over last year. And one of them remarked they had 3 fresh players on Alec the entire game. Plus, Brandon Rush had a good game after getting called out in public by Coach Self last week. I saw that one coming.

All in all, we are headed in the right direction in a very tough conference.