Huskers vs. Jayhawks

this is gonna get ugly early and stay that way

KU 101

NU 68

Nobody asked! Way to be negative man.

No kidding...have you even seen this Husker team play this year?? Kansas is great but no way that score 101 on us. I hope the fans get up for this one (a lot of them still don't know how to cheer for BB). I know I will. GBR!!!

KU will wipe the floor with the bball Huskers just as the Husker football team has been whoopin up on KU football for years. Thats just how it is. NU will come back as a football power while KU remains a bball powerhouse.

KU wins 112-54

You're on drugs if you think KU is going to score that much.

8 hours 30 minutes away, I can't wait.

By the way Husker commit with a signed letter of intent, Roburt Sallie is on an official visit this weekend and will be at the game.

Also expect to see the football recuirts to walk by the game, All the programs use each other for fan support and with a sell-out crowd the coaches might take teh recuirts by. I saw Gilmore and some guys at a game last year and saw Doc and his recuirts at the College Game Day

8 hours 30 minutes away, I can't wait.

By the way Husker commit with a signed letter of intent, Roburt Sallie is on an official visit this weekend and will be at the game

Cool, didn't know he would be in attendance. This is a guy we should be excited about people. He's really bought into Doc and what he's doing here. He wants to do great things for us.

By the way, I'm getting sick of this 100-50 BS. Makes me want an upset even more just to stick it in peoples faces. I'm actually a KU b-ball fan, Nebraska first on everything of course, but when their not playing I root for KU. I just think we deserve a little more respect than whats being said. Maybe our defense won't be as good as it has been today, but we'll see...

If Nebraska can hold Kansas under 65 I think we got a real shot at a win. Over that I think its a definite loss.

I wouldn't call it a definate loss because I thought if Oregon scored more than 70 we would lose. So I say if Kansas scores under 55 Huskers win, over 75 Kansas wins. Inbetween, who knows.