Two NC's for Pelini in last 5 years

TheKiD

First off, congratulations to Bo and LSU. Good Job!! Made my heart melt to see OSU go down the way they did.

I think Bo has a pretty good grasp on the defensive side of the ball, he knows what it takes to win, and how to adjust during the game to achieve a win.

I think the people that we have on the offensive side of the ball on the coaching staff have a grasp on how to win there too....so overall, I think if the talent is there, which it should be in the next couple of years, maybe three, I think we will be on our way to taking our seat at the table of power houses again. For this I am excited.

It is ultimately up to the players...do they have the heart? Hopefully Bo will be able to get the mindset right...because it definitely was not right this year. We need to be hearing about the team...not individuals off shooting off their mouths about how great they are, when they haven't proven anything.

I would love to see the Blackshirts come back to Nebraska football...but only if they are earned and it is understood that once you have one, you can lose it if you don't put up. I think that kind of attitude has been missing, but I really believe that Bo can bring it back.

Bo has the mentality that has been missing...he love's the game. Hopefully it will spread like wild fire to everyone in the program.

I heard people saying how this game wouldn't matter as far as exposure to our program and I think they were absolutely wrong...

If your one of our recruits, especially defensive, that is visiting with us next week and have us in your top 3 or 5 or whatever you cant say that watching that wouldn't get you excited to come here and want to play. Yeah it was LSU, but LSU doesn't have these same kids offered that we do... the people like Brian Moore, John Youboty, etc...

Yeah Oklahoma hasn't won a NC since 2000, but either way he has husker nation more united and excited than it's been in a long time!

Did you guys here the announcers specifically say at the end that OSU got out coached defensively...

I am even more pumped than I was when he was named as the Head Coach! I was listening to the post game, and one of the people (not sure who) mentioned that it appeared that Ohio State got out coached on the Defense. I would say that says it all.

:restore:bonez:restore:bonez:restore

Eddie George said it to Jimmy Johnson...EJ was a classmate of My Wife at OSU and won a Heisman for them.