So what happens between now and Spring Ball

jjamuss

I am sure the recruiting machine will be in high gear until signing day. I am certain the gold CHAMPIONSHIP ring on Bo's hand will be one of the best recruiting tools a coach can boast.

Its going to be a good 2008! I predict an 8 win season, easy.

i think we have the right guy now to sail the ship, but we are far from smooth sailing yet, although calmer waters are not far away.

Don't know about you all....but I need to spend some time dealing with the scar tissue on my head from banging it on the wall this last season...and get myself ready for a better year this year!! Maybe what I need as a couple of Buds....I am sure they would make everything feel better....lol!

Don't know about you all....but I need to spend some time dealing with the scar tissue on my head from banging it on the wall this last season...and get myself ready for a better year this year!! Maybe what I need as a couple of Buds....I am sure they would make everything feel better....lol!

I am with you! The healing is not over yet, probably wont be untile the first game... I wonder what the Spring game will be like this year?!

:)

Super Bowl.

The next Monday should be a National Holiday for anyone of legal age. Let the kids work, let me lay on the couch and moan.

After that we just wait for fertilizer and lawn mowers to go on sale. Pitchers and catchers to report to training camp, and Daylight Savings Time.

Then its time for the Spring Game.

>>>T_O_B

:)