Bo Pelini's Contract ready to be signed!!!!!!!!

Apathy

I wonder how much he'll get paid not that it's a big deal.

I guarantee that Bo Pelini will be our Head Coach for over 10 years. I haven't seen Bo coach his own team besides the 2003 Alamo Bowl but I can just tell by the he's been coaching for OU and LSU for the past 4 years and the way the players talk highly of him even when they are done and gone to the NFL.

I watched the NC game this year and did anybody see Pelini react to his defensive player who intercepted the ball in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. Pelini ran clear down the field to celebrate with his player and Pelini was jumping in the air. That's the coach that we've been looking for and it'll be great to see our coach do that this year.

Geaux Big Red!!!!!!!!

I guarantee that Bo Pelini will be our Head Coach for over 10 years.

How will you do that? If he stumbles over the next few years, he's gone.

If he is wildly successful, he's gone.

He has been at two schools since he left NU. A few great years and he may bolt for greener pastures.

If he does ok, not great, he'll stick.

Bo will do ok.

but opinions vary.

GO BO!!

He has been at two schools since he left NU. A few great years and he may bolt for greener pastures.

Bo will do ok.

but opinions vary.

GO BO!!

If Nebraska returns to being Nebraska, I don't think there are greener pastures. However, assuming Pelini is successful, which I believe he will be, my one concern is that at some point he will leave for Ohio State. When the Jim Tressell honeymoon ends, will OSU decide to go for one of their own and set their sights on Bo? I do think that's a possibility.

Bo will do ok.

but opinions vary.

GO BO!!

I think the only "greener pasture" he would bolt for would be if Coach Tressel retires/gets fired, Pelini would not hesitate to leave for OSU, in fact I would not be surprised if there was an "out clause" built into his contract allowing him to leave for OSU. Other than that, I would be very surprised if he left here after being successful.

Sounds like we agree, there are greener pastures out there for Bo.

Maybe several, depending on what his NU salary is.

Not knowing him personally, I might add the NFL to those greener pastures as well and I can't say that OSU is his only college attraction either, perhaps OU or LSU would attract him too.

He's a youngin'. Most coaches of his age aren't looking at their last stop.

... but opinions vary.

GO BO!!

Did'nt one of his LSU players say that Pelini told them that "Nebraska was his dream job"? Now I realize there have been alot of coaches who have dishonestly represented themselves {Petrino for one} But I just don't see Pelini takin a dump on Nebraska.

Did'nt one of his LSU players say that Pelini told them that "Nebraska was his dream job"? Now I realize there have been alot of coaches who have dishonestly represented themselves {Petrino for one} But I just don't see Pelini takin a dump on Nebraska.

I don't think he's going to go anywhere anytime soon. ;)

Geaux Big Red!!!!!!!!

I really hope that doesn't catch on. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me want to punch babies.

Lets hope it doesn't. Next thing you know people are going to start asking for jumbalaya runza's or a runza boil or a po-boy runza with fries and dressing.

Jumbalaya Runza's??!!! That's hilarious!! :rollin Damn

Geaux Big Red!!!!!!!!

I really hope that doesn't catch on. I don't know what it is about it, but it makes me want to punch babies.

Ya I too hate that "Geaux" word....I thought that I'd add it to get some chuckles and I too could see Louisana for Nebraska greating shirts like this makes sense. And DaveH I couldn't imagine seeing you as a baby beater???