nu recruiting -top 15

nebraska is moving up on rivals recruriting chart, won,t be long they break the top 25.. i look that they will bring in at least 4 more players, and possibly crack the top 15 in recruiting,, this is a real possiblity in my thinging...anyone eles agree?

I think we'll move up more, but I doubt we'll make the top 15. The recruits that we are hoping to get commitments from are all 3 stars, that's not enough to move us up past the teams that are above us as they have way more 4 stars than us.

After saying that, I still think that stars are completely worthless and I already consider this recruiting class a success and think it's very solid, so screw the stars, we're fine regardless.

Who cares about the ratings. Nebraska won 3 NC with classes rated 15 and lower.

Scout and Rivals were basically not exsistant back then, and both rivals and scout people have said that if the were doing then what the were today that Nebraska prob would have been in the top 10 or 5 most years. You can think what you want, but the FACT is that we had very high sought after prospects in the 90's. And a highly sought after prospect is usually a 5 or 4 star athlete. This assumption that Tom won those NC with mid-rank recruiting classes is mis-led because recruiting was not followed to the extent that it is now.

As for a top 15 class, I don't see it happening, maybe on scout. We will probably finish in the top 25 on both, and if things go real good top 20.

i went to high school in harlan,iowa,,and they have a coach there , mr bladt..he won the national high school coach of the year last year...by the way, that is were dan hoch went to school this year. anyhow, this is what he had to say about a player- its not the size of the kid,,but its the fight that the kid has. he stated he thinks about that alll the time, and those are the type he likes.

agree, top 15 might be too high.. if you can get compton, it will help.