Kenny Wilson

His leg injury was catastrophic. It would be something if he is 100% healthy.

Assuming that he is healthy 100%, and with Bo's philosophy of play the best players, Kenny will find himself #2 somewhat early in the season. Again, if healthy he is a combo of Cody, Quentin, and Marlon. He is the fastest of the group, runs well between tackles because he likes contact, and is as powerful if not more than Glenn. His first year it was tough in a 4 RB rotation, being new and not fully knowing Cally's system. If Healthy all the way he will take most of the carries from Glenn Castille and Helu.

If fully healthy he may actually be our best back period.

He broke his femur BoBeliever

I think he's got a great shot to play if he's got his head on straight and is ready to focus on football and getting it done in the classroom. All I remember of him is he had pretty good speed and it looked like he looked for the contact, especially when he got to the outside. I can't wait to see if he turns out . If not it'll be a waste of talent.

provided that he isn't mauled by a pack of rabid squirrels or gets hit with a bolt of lightning.

kid has had awful luck.

if you remember, his first year here Cally went to Kenny not Marlon when they ran sweeps or anything else to the outside. they went with Kenny over Ross as well on many of those plays

kenny came here in 2006, didnt even play with cory.

kenny's got a tough road ahead of him, plus we got lucky, q, helu, and mendoza.

if you remember, his first year here Cally went to Kenny not Marlon when they ran sweeps or anything else to the outside. they went with Kenny over Ross as well on many of those plays

kenny came here in 2006, didnt even play with cory.

kenny's got a tough road ahead of him, plus we got lucky, q, helu, and mendoza.

Kenny over Ross?............................. :wtf

There is just too much competition at his position to work his way back in after such a major injury. IMO RB depth chart is Lucky, Castile, Helu, Wilson and Mendoza. Good luck Kenny.

My gut feeling is he will have a hard time getting any playing time. He a great athlete, but so far he hasn't shown to be that good of a RB. I know he has had his share of injuries, but when he was healthy, he didn't look that impressive. Yes that could be because of being inexperienced, but is he good enough to beat out Castille, Glenn (if healthy) and Helu? And then you have that redshirt freshman. (sorry, I can't remember how to spell his name)

Is it Mendoza?

My gut feeling is he will have a hard time getting any playing time. He a great athlete, but so far he hasn't shown to be that good of a RB. I know he has had his share of injuries, but when he was healthy, he didn't look that impressive. Yes that could be because of being inexperienced, but is he good enough to beat out Castille, Glenn (if healthy) and Helu? And then you have that redshirt freshman. (sorry, I can't remember how to spell his name)

Is it Mendoza?

I don't really know where he is at ....but this team needs all the athletes it can get....he has great speed and toughness....if he is healthy...he is ahead of Helu....and mendoza....I believe that Mendoza or Wilson or Helu will find there way to the defense....but I'm just speculating......I would like to see wilson's size and speed at LB if he had a nose for the ball....he never seemed scared of contact....but I would not be surprised if he is 2nd behind Lucky.....to me, Glenn is a mirage in the desert