WR Kenny Stafford

huskers13

Why's he flying under the radar? He has the measurables - good heigth and speed. He can even add a good 15 pounds of muscle. So why not any big-time offes other than NU?

:yeah 6'3" with 4.4 speed and soft hands ??? how is this guy only a 2 star ?? :blink:

i am wondering the same thing. would be surprised (if he is that good) that Ohio State or Penn State would miss him, even flying under the radar. must be other issues here?? :dunno

Would be a great pick up to get this kid!

this one is going to go down to the in home visit next week with Bo and Kenny's Grandmother. If Bo sells Granny then Kenny is N, if not then he is going to end up at Toledo

So Nebraska might lose one to Toledo because of Granny? lol

Kenny was raised by his grandmother, and because of her age he is not sure about being a long ways from home. Toledo is only about a 2 hour drive, and Lincoln is around 16 hours

I just don't see it happening with Kenny, unless he wants to come as an athlete.

Osborne and Bell are already in as WR's. Byrd, Cooper and Smith are still good possibilities. We can possibly take 2 out of 3 in that bunch and it is likely we will have the chance to do so.

If Kenny commits, which of those would we turn away? It would be insane to do that to any of those guys and I hope we don't put ourself in a position to do that.

^ Indeed, Scout has article 'Visit goes well, but...'

A college buddy of mine is the head basketball coach at his high school. I'm trying to see if I can get any inside info about his decision. Will keep you updated.

which highschool? is he out in dub hillard or ike hillard?

A college buddy of mine is the head basketball coach at his high school. I'm trying to see if I can get any inside info about his decision. Will keep you updated.

No Desales, near where Northland used to be if you're familiar with Columbus. (At least that's what the profile says.)

No Desales, near where Northland used to be if you're familiar with Columbus. (At least that's what the profile says.)

Got a reply back and he said that Kenny used to be on the bball team but gave it up for football and he still talks to him. Sounds like Toledo is on the top of his list. He'll let me know when he makes a decision.