huskers13

Player: Kenny Stafford

Hometown: Columbus, OH

Position: WR

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 180

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date: 01-25-08

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Akron, Ball State, Bowling Green, Kent State, Miami (OH), Ohio, Toledo

Favorites: Nebraska, Akron, Cincinnati, Toledo, Syracuse

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: We have a good shot to land this kid if his visit goes well

:yeah 6'3" with 4.4 speed and soft hands ??? how is this guy only a 2 star ?? :blink:

:dunno

Supposedly played in Offense-Defense All-American Bowl as a member of Team East

Anyone know if this happened? Perhaps he didn't do any of the camps over the summer and didn't do much his Junior year so most teams missed him. Also Desales offense was mostly based around the run. I think they put up 400 yards rushing against Cinci Lasalle. So probably not too many chances to catch the ball in that offense.

:yeah 6'3" with 4.4 speed and soft hands ??? how is this guy only a 2 star ?? :blink:

Anyone know if this happened? Perhaps he didn't do any of the camps over the summer and didn't do much his Junior year so most teams missed him. Also Desales offense was mostly based around the run. I think they put up 400 yards rushing against Cinci Lasalle. So probably not too many chances to catch the ball in that offense.

All the website for the Bowl has is that Kenny's East Squad won 12-8 in a rainy defensive battle in the Orangel Bowl in Miami. No specific player stats are listed as of yet. Here is the Bowl Game link: http://www.all-americanbowl.com/blog/end-and-looking-ahead/

This kid looks like a stud. I can't believe he doesn't have a bunch of big-time offers. He's got nice speed, great hands, and some serious toughness. I was really impressed with his downfield blocking. With his package of abilities, he would fit in our offense so well.

All the website for the Bowl has is that Kenny's East Squad won 12-8 in a rainy defensive battle in the Orangel Bowl in Miami. No specific player stats are listed as of yet. Here is the Bowl Game link: http://www.all-americanbowl.com/blog/end-and-looking-ahead/

I found this recap of the game which mentions Stafford: link