New Strength Coach making some noise....

Well people wanted change and you got it....

This morning at 7:30 we (the entire student-athlete body had a meeting with TO to discuss some items (staying out of trouble, keeping up the good work, etc) similar to what we always did with SP. However before the meeting was about to begin, I noticed that the football team had just finished doing some type of conditioning. After the meeting all the players went to the wieghtroom to preform some ab workouts, where they would hang off the side of the bench (it was pretty funny watching murtha and rigoni having to hold Slauson down so he wouldn't tip over. After words they all went over and started doing hang-snatches and good mornings with at most 75 lbs of weight. It really showed the players that they were lacking power, speed, and balance. He kept talking about power throughout the morning, and they were doing it. This was more explosive lifting (even at 75 lbs.) than I had seen seen from the football team in the last three years. Keep up the good work.

gentlemen, we can rebuild this team. we have the technology. we have the capability to build the world's finest football team. the cornhuskers will be that team. better than they were before.

better.

stronger.

faster.

Bionic??? I can see it now Bo running on to the field with "na na na na na" in the background haha

Hang Snatchings and Good Mornings are weightlifting terms.

A Hang Snatch is pulling the bar to your midsection, bending and jerking but never bringing the bar below the pelvis or above your abdomen.

A Good Morning is basically just a straight-legged dead lift.

so the hang snatch is half a hang cling?