New team?

Hskr86

We know that Bo has said he'll put the best players on the field. We also know a bit more about the faces that will make up this year's recruiting class... Question is; Is 2008 the 'Young Thundering Herd', upper classmen who get their a$$es in gear, or (as I suppose) a mix of both?

I actually am waiting to see the guys in 2009 that Bo goes after. He didn't have much time this year to get all the guys he wanted, nor evaluate a lot of players. There are some guys from the 2008 class that I definately see starting next season in place of someone else. ESPECIALLY, Baker Steinkuhler.[/color]

I hope he can live up to half of the hype following him.

I actually am waiting to see the guys in 2009 that Bo goes after. He didn't have much time this year to get all the guys he wanted, nor evaluate a lot of players. There are some guys from the 2008 class that I definately see starting next season in place of someone else. ESPECIALLY, Baker Steinkuhler.[/color]

Me too....I hope this does not turn into what happened to the Gophers this year. They got a new coach last year that came in and talked about doing this and that, but only won 1 game. I know it is not a fair comparison b/c the Gophers suck, but I do hope Bo will live up to the hype. He has some talent and is bringing in some guys that might push some out that were "allowed" to play b/c they put in their time.

We know that Bo has said he'll put the best players on the field. We also know a bit more about the faces that will make up this year's recruiting class... Question is; Is 2008 the 'Young Thundering Herd', upper classmen who get their a$$es in gear, or (as I suppose) a mix of both?

Isn't Marshall the 'Thundering Herd'??

I hope NU doesn't look like a young version of them, or old version for that matter. :rollin

All coaches put their best players on the field.

There will be a mix, like always, but I doubt there will be a lot of freshmen on the field.

GO BO!!

I actually am waiting to see the guys in 2009 that Bo goes after. He didn't have much time this year to get all the guys he wanted, nor evaluate a lot of players. There are some guys from the 2008 class that I definately see starting next season in place of someone else. ESPECIALLY, Baker Steinkuhler.

Well knowing that he can play equally well on both sides of the ball, I say if he does not own people on one side of the ball......switch him to play the other.